“You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We’ll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we’ll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.” – Ronald Reagan, “A Time for Choosing,” October 27, 1964
No normal person wants a civil war. No normal person wants to see bloodshed. No normal person wants his country to be ripped apart. However, there comes a time when sitting on your hands crosses the line from common cowardice to criminal complicity.
If the American People do not rise up in righteous fury against the criminal cult that has hijacked our nation and is enveloping us in Satanic tyranny and soul-shattering perversion, then we are shamefully complicit in our own destruction and in the evisceration of our children’s future. Quite frankly, if we sit by as an international clique of Bolshevik gangsters ruthlessly rapes our Republic, we deserve every chain of bondage that will be tightened on our wrists and every divine judgement that will be poured out upon us.
If you think any of this sounds extreme, you haven’t been paying attention and probably shouldn’t be voting, let alone making any other important decisions in society. Consider the past 100 years. What greatness have we achieved as a People? What good has our elected representatives done for us? What wealth has been generated for the nation? Which Liberties have been safeguarded and strengthened?
The past century has been the epitome of “a long train of abuses” pursuing a course “to reduce [us] under absolute Despotism.” An extremely short list of the horrors committed against our People by our so-called “public servants” follows:
- The Federal Reserve has made the U.S. dollar increasingly worthless, eating up 97% of its purchasing power since it was foisted upon the nation in 1913 by the international bankers and with the approval of Fabian Socialist Woodrow Wilson
- FDR began the process of removing America from the gold standard in 1933 and was mimicked in 1971 by “I-am-not-a-crook” President Nixon
- FDR banned production of America’s greatest cash crop and miracle plant, hemp
- FDR and his literal Soviet advisors intentionally pushed Japan to bankruptcy and war and then stood down our defenses as 2,000 Americans were killed at Pearl Harbor in retaliation, all so that we could join the broader war and stop Germany from destroying communism in Europe
- The national debt has ballooned from $2.9 billion in 1913 to the mind-boggling sum off $30.5 trillion in 2022
- Prayer was removed from public schools after the Jewish lobby induced the Supreme Court to heed the complaints of one Jewish father who hated the idea of his son hearing a highly non-denominational prayer at school
- Over 70 million babies have been butchered under the guise of “abortion” (more than the total number of people who died during World War II) since a panel of nine unelected, activist judges decided to throw out The Declaration of Independence and Bill of Rights in Roe v. Wade in 1973
- Under pressure of the Soviet Union and Soviet agents among us, California led the way (under the leadership of Ronald Reagan, of all people) in introducing America to the scourge of no-fault divorce and broken homes
- Republican and Democrat administrations have allowed 30-40 million (if you believe the 11-million figure that has supposedly remained unchanged for over twenty years, I’ve got a bridge to sell you) illegal invaders to cross our borders, bringing drugs, criminality, racial division, disease, and other ailments into our communities
- The government has run a fake War on Drugs while doing nothing to actually thwart the horrid scourge of drugs on our streets that weakens our nation and destroys the souls of men
- On September 11, 2001, traitorous figures in numerous governments, intelligence agencies, corporations, and media organs around the world, combined resources to stand down the U.S. military, commandeer planes, rig buildings with explosives and thermate, murder 3,000 people, commit massive financial theft and insider trading before and simultaneous with the attacks, and run an ongoing coverup that any intelligent person who takes the time to study the facts can plainly see through
- Using 9-11 as a pretext, as FDR did with Pearl Harbor, the Elite beat the war drums and used the American military like pathetic pawns to attack, invade, or occupy Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and beyond
- During Coronahoax, the governments federal and state violated their express mandates and curtailed the Liberties of the People, including the right to worship, the right to assemble, the right to travel, and the right to work
- During the Scamdemic, many Americans were effectively raped by the government which forced them to wear oxygen-inhibiting masks stating on the label that they don’t work to fight caronaviruses, and were penetrated by experimental vaccines (i.e. instruments of genocide) which have already claimed the lives of tens of thousands and maimed many more
- In the aftermath of dozens of fishy false-flag shootings, including the stand-down debacle at Uvalde, oath-breakers in government have voiced their despotic desires to strip law-abiding citizens of their God-given right of self-defense explicitly protected in the Constitution
- An international cartel, operating both domestically with Marxist mules and digitally out of China and other hostile countries, teamed up to steal the presidential election in 2020 and overturn the will of the American People, installing a doddering puppet “president” who has led us to the brink of nuclear war and economic ruin in just over a year
- Mass pedophilia and Satanic Ritual Abuse run by the ruling Elite, CIA, CPS, et al.
- Mass brainwashing and conditioning orchestrated to bring about the demoralization, and ultimate destruction of the United States of America
Ladies and gentlemen, dear readers and friends, this is the short version of the long train of abuses pointedly perpetrated against us by Establishment Republicans and Democrats, the Federal Reserve, big bankers, Bolshevik bureaucrats, progressives and liberals, socialists and communists, humanist agents in public schools, powerful global groups like the Committee of 300, Club Bilderberg, the World Economic Forum, and Blackwater, occult organizations like The Satanic Temple and Theosophical Society, Big Pharma, global corporations, and others who have combined in an international network of terror, death, and slavery.
Nothing above is hyperbolic, exaggerated, or conspiratorial. There is no conspiracy theory here; it is conspiracy fact, history, and truth. Write to me if you want additional evidence for any claim I have made.
Fellow patriot, we are at war. You can pretend the war doesn’t exist and doesn’t impact you or your family, but it does. Denying reality does not make it otherwise. Burying your head in the sand does not change reality.
The evil has become so brazen, so vicious, and so vocal, that I fear for those who still can’t see it. Discernment is a gift, but it is also a skill that can be honed by practice and experience. Samuel Adams is said to have written the following warning to James Warren on October 24, 1780:
“If ever the Time should come, when vain & aspiring Men shall possess the highest Seats in Government, our Country will stand in Need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its Ruin.”
How can we claim to be “experienced Patriots,” or expect to be effective in our resistance to tyranny, if we are blind to the machinations of the wolves in sheep’s clothing among us? If we can’t identify the enemy, how can we possibly stop him? If we can’t even acknowledge that we are at war, how can we ever muster the will power, nerve, and resilience to achieve victory?
I repeat what I said at the beginning: No upright man or woman wants civil war. However, there are things infinitely more precious than peace and union. Faith, Families, Freedom – these are more important. Preserving our right to worship God, shielding our children from moral corruption, and jealously guarding our natural rights – these are more valuable.
Today, our burden is not merely to maintain our rights; we must regain them. We have lost many of our rights or, at least, have had them restricted by regulations and bureaucratic policies. From obscene hate speech laws that curtail the First Amendment to gun regulations that infringe upon the Second Amendment to EPA regulations that hamper property rights to TSA policies that restrict Freedom of movement, we are not as free as our ancestors. I repeat: We are not as free as our ancestors.
When we acknowledge that we are not as free, prosperous, or just as our forebears were, and when you admit that we are at war against a ruthless clique of gangsters who have hijacked our society and crave our subjugation, the only real question becomes: “When is the time to rise?”
When will we stand up as freemen and reclaim our heritage of Liberty and self-rule? When will we invoke our right and duty, as recorded in The Declaration of Independence, “to throw off” our despotic government and “provide new Guards for [our] future security.”
Do not misunderstand, I don’t support a coup against the government or overthrowing the Constitution. Quite to the contrary; the Constitution is the only government I will ever submit to. Rather, I suggest reasserting our rights as protected under the Constitution by throwing out of office and prosecuting all those, at any level, who would dare usurp power, abuse the public, break their oaths, lie to the public, or tyrannize America.
Ideally, we should “throw the bums out” on election day. What happens, however, when the ballot box is taken away from us, elections are stolen, and non-elected jackals are installed as our overlords? Should we sit down, shut up, and comply? No! Would George Washington, Patrick Henry, or Samuel Adams submit to such abuse? No!
Our forefathers did not grovel before the Red Coats; they shot them. They stood up to them even when outnumbered at Lexington and Concord. They dumped their filthy tea into the ocean in protest. They drove out, even tar and feathering, bureaucrats who enforced despotic edicts. They used the power of juries to overturn unjust laws. They resisted tyranny when it tried to enslave them, ultimately declaring Independence and establishing the greatest and freest nation in world history through sacrifice, blood, and tears.
Will we follow our ancestors’ example or will we sentence our children to wear chains of crushing slavery? History, and God, will judge us for what we do now at this critical time. At a similarly decisive time in our nation’s history, General George Washington challenged his soldiers in these words:
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine whether Americans are to be freemen or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own; whether their houses and farms are to be pillaged and destroyed, and themselves consigned to a state of wretchedness from which no human efforts will deliver them. The fate of unborn millions will now depend, under God, on the courage and conduct of this army. Our cruel and unrelenting enemy leaves us only the choice of brave resistance, or the most abject submission. We have, therefore, to resolve to conquer or die.”
We have no choice; we must conquer or die! I ask again: When will we rise? If not now, when? When we have been further enslaved, economically depressed, demoralized, and polarized? When the situation has become worse? When the tyrants are more entrenched?
I have not shouldered a weapon in rebellion or marched physically into the fray because I don’t believe there are yet enough people willing to do so. And without enough patriots willing to risk their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor to overthrow the traitors who have usurped our government and perverted our institutions, there’s no point in making yourself a martyr. I have, therefore, devoted myself to educating my fellow freemen. The real revolution that must occur must be in the hearts and minds of the People. When enough men and women have experienced a revolution in principles and spirit, then will be the time to rise and throw off our shackles.
Rise up, freeman! Now is the time to reform yourself, draw closer to God, and proclaim allegiance to the holy principles of Liberty. Now is the time to draw your line in the sand. Now is the time to prepare for the coming day when tyranny knocks on your door and forces you to decide whether you will be a slave or whether you will be free. I have chosen my side and have thrown my lot in with the stalwart Sons of Liberty who won Freedom for America. Will you join us?
“Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace– but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” – Patrick Henry, “Give Me Liberty of Give Me Death,” March 23, 1775
June 11, 2022