The Immorality of Forced Shutdowns

This summer, I had a person close to me get angry and call me “selfish” because I posed this question: “Do you believe it is justified to shut down all of society because a few people might get sick?” When this individual called me “selfish” and refused to answer my question, I asked another: “Is it more selfish to destroy the livelihoods of the whole society to protect a minority, or to allow the whole society to live their lives even though a minority might suffer?” 

After additional refusals to answer my questions, I further inquired: “Is it right to destroy the economy and curtail people’s rights to travel, work, and enjoy life just because some people might get sick?” The individual became even angrier at this query and resorted to more name-calling and personal attacks, thus ending the exchange. 

The questions I posed to my friend should be posed to society at large. They deal with underlying principles, not just the present “Coronavirus” scare. Whether today or fifty years from now, society must answer these questions and determine what its core principles are and what government can and cannot do. Once we determine our principles, they can be applied to any crisis situation.

The American political system is unique in that it caters to, protects, and exalts the individual. Collectivism has no place in the United States and is not permissible under our Constitution. Whereas collectivized socialism and democracy – two wings of the same bird – preach “majority rule” and “the greater good” without consideration of the rights of those in the minority, the U.S. Constitution protects the rights of all individuals, including minority groups, regardless of what the majority or minority thinks or wishes. Just as the minority is protected, the majority is likewise protected against the whims of a minority, regardless of how loud they holler or how much money and power they may have. All individuals in society are, or ought to be, secure in their God-given rights.

If our system functioned as designed by our Founding Fathers, even a super-majority of 99% of the population could not deprive the 1% of peaceable dissenters of their equal rights. And certainly the 1% could not deprive the 99% of theirs. The Declaration of Independence is the creed upon which the Constitution stands. And the core tenet of the Declaration is that we believe our unalienable rights to life, Liberty, and property come from God and cannot be justly curtailed or revoked by government, society, or any other force.

Majoritarianism, democracy, and socialism are anathema to Americanism. Yes, in elections and daily business, majority rule is, and should be, the prevailing modus operandi. When it comes to fundamental rights, however, the minority – even one individual – stands on par with the majority under the Constitution. It is part of the genius of our constitutional system that the majority has its just say, but the minority is still protected. 

By the same token of logic, no minority, regardless of how long or loud they scream, can rightly deprive the majority of their rights. No minority, regardless of their rationale, may say that the rights of the majority must be restricted for their sake. No minority may impose its will, whims, or fear on the majority. That is selfish. That is wrong. That is against the spirit of the Declaration of Independence and letter of the U.S. Constitution. 

My favorite definition of Liberty was given by my favorite political thinker – the great Thomas Jefferson. He explained: 

“[R]ightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within the limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’; because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual” (Thomas Jefferson to Isaac Tiffany, April 4, 1819). 

This quote is worthy of memorization and frequent contemplation. Jefferson is saying that Liberty allows us to do anything, unless by so doing we infringe upon the equal rights of other people. Liberty is not what “the law” says. It is not what the government decides it is. It is not what the Supreme Court claims it is. It is not even what the majority agrees upon. Liberty is a gift from God and does not depend upon the consent or approval of others – especially not the approval of government which is the servant of the People. 

By contrast, tyranny is the violation of an individual’s rights. Regardless of whether the violations are perpetrated by government, society, the majority, the minority, or other individuals, it is tyranny all the same. A policy or law may have the consent of the majority or be enacted by a tenacious or well-connected minority, but in either case it is wrong if it infringes upon the individual’s rights. Whereas Freedom needs no laws or man-made structures to survive, but prevails simply through its natural moral authority, tyranny rules in all cases either by explicit or implicit force. 

Let’s bring these principles into greater focus by applying them to our current lockdown situation. First, a few facts. There is legitimate skepticism among some professionals, such as Dr. Thomas Cowan, that “Coronavirus” is even a virus at all, but for the sake of this discussion, we’ll assume it is. Above all else, we should be aware of the fact that the vaunted Coronavirus, aka Wuhan Flu, aka Chinese Plague, aka COVID-19, has a survivability rate of 99.9% Said differently, less than 0.1% of people who contract the virus die.

Of course, the Establishment’s fraudulent “fact-checkers” have come out of the woodwork to “debunk” this fact. But facts are stubborn things and don’t bow to intimidation, popular opinion, or CNN reporting. Remember, these are the same self-appointed authorities who can’t tell the difference between men and women, who allege Donald Trump “colluded” with Russia though it is now obvious the Democrats were the ones who did so, who say Black Lives Matter riots are “peaceful,” who say Joe Biden is spry and mentally alert, and who claim Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. It’s time to stop blindly following authority figures and to follow truth instead. 

Furthermore, from Italy to our own American Republic, research has shown that some 94-96% of the less than 1% who have died courtesy of Red China’s little gift to mankind actually died from other causes! They may have had “Coronavirus” at the time of death, but that was not the cause. Yet, to go along with the political agenda, doctors, coroners, and the controlled media have chalked all of these deaths up to “COVID-19,” thus kicking science and logic to the curb. 

In an extremely passionate speech before the Italian Parliament on April 24, Italian Chamber of Deputies member Vittorio Sgarbi made the following remarks: 

“Don’t lie! Tell the truth! Don’t make this a chamber of lies . . . Don’t also say here 25,000 deaths. It’s not true. Don’t use the deaths for rhetoric and terrorism. The numbers from the Higher Institute of Health say that 96.3% [of “Coronavirus” victims] died from other diseases . . . Say this, and it is the truth! The truth! Read it! Read it! . . . . Well, precisely because truth is the most important thing, let’s give the actual numbers; let us not continue to lie. . . . Let us be united in liberation against hypocrisy and lies, against falsifications, against the false numbers that are given to terrorize Italians. The 25,000 dead . . . died of heart attacks, cancer and other [causes]. Let’s not use them to humiliate Italy. Let’s not use them to give citizens false news . . . Twenty-five thousand people did not die of the coronavirus in Italy. It’s not true. It’s a way to terrorize Italians and impose a dictatorship of consent. It’s ridiculous!” 

Establishment “fact-checkers” were quick to say that the report Mr. Sgarbi was referring to did not explicitly say that 96.3% of Coronavirus victims actually died from other causes, but only that this percentage of people had preexisting conditions or comorbidities. That is true. Yet isn’t it curious that only 3.7% of the alleged “Coronavirus” victims had no preexisting conditions? Shouldn’t that raise some red flags? 

96.3% of supposed Italian victims at that point in time were already sick with conditions ranging from, and I’m quoting, “respiratory failure,” “heart failure,” “atrial fibrillation” “chronic liver disease,” “stroke,” “HIV infection,” “chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,” “type 2-diabetes,” “active cancer,” and so on. “Respiratory failure” is particularly interesting since alleged “Coronavirus” victims die from respiratory issues. Several of the other preexisting conditions are also extremely serious and often fatal. Yet, all the deaths were attributed to the mighty “Coronavirus.” Officialdom wants nothing more than for you to stop asking questions, turn off your mind, and just accept their sky-is-falling narrative. 

The same deceptive reporting of numbers that riled Vittorio Sgarbi has plagued the United States as well (unfortunately, however, almost no one in our Congress is willing to stand up and publicly say the Dr. Faucis of the world are lying in order to scare people into accepting dictatorship). The professional deceivers in the mass media want us to think that America is in the grip of a severe “pandemic.” They want the world to think that America is sick. And they want everyone to believe that it’s all President Trump’s fault. The numbers, however, don’t bear out this scaremongering. 

In a bombshell report at the end of August, the CDC admitted that, just as in Italy, 94% of so-called “Coronavirus” victims had other severe illnesses at the time of death! According to the Establishment’s own data, only 6% of the 200,000 who had at the time died, died from COVID-19 alone. All of the others had preexisting conditions, underlying health issues, and comorbidities. In classic double speak, the CDC report stated that “some deaths due to COVID-19 may be assigned to other causes of deaths.” If the deaths may be assigned to “other causes,” then they can’t be assigned to “COVID-19”! 

Furthermore, the report stated: “These deaths could represent misclassified COVID-19 deaths, or potentially could be indirectly related to the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g., deaths from other causes occurring in the context of health care shortages or overburdened health care systems) . . . in some cases, COVID-19 may have contributed to the death, but the underlying cause of death was another cause, such as terminal cancer.” Not only did 94% of the “victims” actually die from other causes, such as “terminal cancer,” but many of the reported deaths were “misclassified” as Corona-caused. I agree, however, that there were probably far more deaths “indirectly related” to the fraudulent Pandemic – suicides, people dying from lack of medical attention for other illnesses, drug overdoses, etc. – than from the least lethal “virus” in history, the “Coronavirus.” 

The CDC’s report should not have been surprising, however. We already knew that victims having preexisting conditions was a major factor that was confirmed by the data and only ignored by the controlled media and those too fearful to take their heads out of the ground and face reality. By June, Massachusetts had discovered that 98.1% of their “Coronavirus” death victims also had preexisting conditions. An earlier study showed that 94% of New York COVID-19 hospitalizations had a chronic condition, and 88% had two or more underlying health problems. At best, “Coronavirus” exacerbates underlying conditions and can cause previously sick people to finally succumb to their preexisting illness. For normal, healthy individuals, however, the risk is minimal – almost non-existent. 

Additionally, to add to the exaggerated nature of the COVID-19 “threat,” false positives have been off the charts. Some of the “Coronavirus” tests actually only test for the presence of COVID – not COVID-19! COVID is the common cold. COVID-19 is the supposedly novel China virus. In late July, an article by Julian Rose included this helpful information about the tests the Establishment is so eager to get us to take: 

“I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments. 

“This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues. . . . 

“The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.” 

Yes, “Coronavirus” testing is total nonsense! How many of the “Coronavirus” victims actually only had the common cold, but were included in the scaremongering numbers?  How many of those people who supposedly contracted the “virus” were actually perfectly healthy and are only victims of a fraudulent medical establishment? In my opinion, most of them. 

Also, from the United States to the UK to Italy to India, tens of thousands of Coronavirus tests – especially those donated by communist Russia and Red China – have been found to have been contaminated with “Coronavirus”! How many people who did indeed get the “virus” got it from their testing kit? We’ll never know the exact number of false positives and victims of testing kits. However, we know that the data is a sham. We know that the media covered it up. We know that this entire episode has been a psy-op from the beginning, as I informed you back when “Coronavirus” cases were barely in double digits in our country. 

I have a relative whose close friend relayed an experience she had that confirms the duplicity and incompetence of it all. The woman stood in line for hours at a medical center to be tested for COVID-19. She waited so long without being seen that she finally left. The next day, she received a notification from the center saying she had tested positive for “Coronavirus.” She explained that she was never even tested but left because of the long wait period. The facility apologized and said they would remove their names from the list of “positive” cases. 

Did the testing center remove her name from their statistics? Maybe. Maybe not. Her name should not have been on the list to begin with! How did it get there? It’s as if the doctors drew her name from a hat and placed it on the “positive” cases list. How many other healthy people’s names have been included in the Coronahoax data? 

Also, how many dead people have been included in the erroneous tally? In one case, the family of a Tennessee woman who had died seven months prior, and weeks before the first “Coronavirus” cases in her area, received a letter telling her she had tested positive and that she should self-isolate for ten days. The deceased woman’s son remarked: “I’m just having a hard time understanding how they can say someone has COVID-19 when they are not even alive.” Indeed. 

But wait, there’s more! Not only have normally deceased individuals been counted as “victims” in the Coronahoax, but homicide and suicide victims have been, too! In Washington, seven names were scratched from their death toll after being exposed as homicide and suicide victims. In New York, a man listed on the front page of The New York Times as having died from the China plague had actually been murdered. In Florida, a man who died in a motorcycle accident was initially listed as having died from COVID-19. Also in Florida, a murder victim was listed as dying from “Coronavirus.” 

One wonders how many other fatalities attributed to “Coronavirus” actually had nothing whatsoever to do with the plague or any other illness. Perhaps, in our frenzy to attribute everything “Coronavirus,” we should list George Floyd’s death a “Coronavirus” fatality and drop the charges against the innocent officers. After all, apart from being hopped up on lethal doses of fentanyl and other narcotics, the career criminal Floyd really did have COVID-19.  

And what of the people who had other illnesses that exhibit similar symptoms to “Coronavirus,” but were wrongly told they had the feared COVID-19? Though the Soros-sponsored “fact-checkers” have tried to debunk the idea that doctors are confusing diseases, the fact is we absolutely know of cases where patients were misdiagnosed as having “Coronavirus,” but, after additional testing, realized they actually had something different. One Illinois man suffering from respiratory issues was tested by doctors four separate times for the China plague, receiving a negative result each time. The continued attempt to find “Coronavirus” where there was none frustrated the man’s family. Eventually, doctors got around to testing for other illnesses, discovering that the man actually had Legionnaires’ disease and not the dreaded “Coronavirus.” 

Speaking of “other illnesses,” what happened to the flu and pneumonia this year? Numerous sources have reported that a record low number of people have contracted flu this year. The New York Post, for example, noted the “unprecedented drop” in other illnesses: 

“Canada’s flu surveillance system also reported “exceptionally low levels” of influenza in a recent report, as did other countries that report weekly flu surveillance statistics including the UK and Australia. 

“In its most recent weekly report, South Korea’s infectious disease portal reported an 83 percent decrease in cases from the same period a year earlier. . . . 

“In China, new cases of mumps dropped by around 70 percent and measles by over 90 percent since the lockdown. 

“There was an average of around 7,500 gonorrhea cases reported per month since the lockdown, down from 12,100 a month in 2019. 

“Hepatitis, which last year infected some 1.2 million Chinese people according to the reporting system, was down by over 20 percent in the same period.” 

The Guardian similarly reported

“Many countries in the southern half of the globe have instead experienced either record low levels of flu or none at all. . . . 

“General practitioners in New Zealand have not detected a single influenza case since they started screening patients in June, health data shows.” 

Contrary to the yarn the “medical experts” spin to explain this strange phenomenon, I have a simpler explanation: Cases of flu and other illnesses are being added to the “Coronavirus” tally. This is not conspiracy theory. Dr. Deborah Brix, a member of the White House Coronahoax response team, outright said that they would combine all the data together and list fatalities as “COVID-19” if such was present, regardless of the actual cause of death. She then added that “Coronavirus” victims who die of preexisting conditions would be “a small number.” As we discussed above, the truth is the exact opposite: 94% of so-called “Coronavirus” fatalities had preexisting conditions and underlying health challenges! How many times can the medical “experts” be wrong and the gullible public still listen to them? 

Another point, of many that could be mentioned, is worth a moment of our time before we swing back around to the problem of forced lockdowns. In June, CNBC ran this headline: “WHO: Coronavirus patients who don’t show symptoms aren’t driving the spread of the virus.” The communist-controlled World Health Organization (WHO), which President Trump thankfully announced the United States will be leaving, noted that asymptomatic “Coronavirus” patients will not make the virus more difficult to contain. This is extraordinarily interesting considering that an estimated forty percent of all “Coronavirus” victims are asymptomatic (most of which probably don’t even have “COVID-19” to begin with). But then again, more recently, WHO has partially backtracked their previous statement. WHO should we believe? This is only one more in a long line of lies and failures.

I should not be so harsh on the medical community. Thousands of doctors and researchers have come out to denounce the Coronahoax. In Germany alone, nearly 1,000 doctors have come out in protest against the official narrative. Scores of doctors in the United States and other countries have likewise risked character assassination and being fired for refuting the absurdity of the psy-op. Yet, the controlled media tells us the science is settled, censors legitimate information about the non-threat of COVID-19, tells us we should all live in terror, and urges us to give up our rights and let a small Elite rule our lives – to “protect” us, of course.

The more information that comes out and the more testing that is conducted, the lower the mortality rate drops and the more we know we’ve been lied to. What should be abundantly obvious is that the bulk of “Coronavirus” fatalities is actually the number of people who died from any cause while they allegedly had COVID-19. Let me repeat that: People who died from any cause while also supposedly having COVID-19 have been duplicitously added to the supposed “Coronavirus” death toll. Coupled with the knowledge of how ineffective and outright fraudulent the testing data is, this information should be enough to turn even the most ardent believer into a fiery skeptic.  

Despite the reality that “Coronavirus” is not a threat to society any more than the common cold or seasonal flu, and despite all the experts’ warnings that millions would die not coming true, power-hungry politicians from Gov. Gavin Newsom in California to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan to Gov. Gary Herbert in Utah, have granted themselves draconian emergency powers, totally disregarding and trampling on the U.S. Constitution, rule of law, and our God-given rights. Republican and Democratic governors alike teamed up to use their self-granted dictatorial powers to destroy the lives, livelihoods, property, and rights of their citizens – all in the name of “public safety.” 

In many places, governments arbitrarily decided they had the power to keep you under de facto house arrest and penalize you if you dared exercise your right to go out in public, work, or breathe fresh air. In some localities, as in many nations, people needed, and still need, permission to leave their homes, go the grocery store, work, take their kids to the play in the park, walk their dog, attend church, go to love ones’ funerals, travel, hike in nature, host BBQs, or do any of the things they have always done and have a right to do. These dictatorial mandates are often enforced by police patrols, checkpoints, fines, and jail time. At many of these checkpoints, medical personnel or officers compel you to get your temperature checked or otherwise get tested for “Coronavirus.” Heaven forbid you’re running a slight fever when you encounter these medical Stasi units

Those who catch “Coronavirus” and are detected by officialdom are often forced into quarantine and denied their rights – the right to Liberty and the right to pursue happiness, to name only two. With my own eyes, I watched an old lady taken from a taxi at a checkpoint and forced to undergo a battery of tests and interrogations because she had a high temperature. What crime had she committed? Who did she hurt? Whose rights had she violated? What justification was there at all for police to either take her temperature, force her out of a taxi, a treat her like a criminal? Of course, no rational person believes government has the power to pry into our private lives and penalize us for being sick. 

Does government ever have the authority to force innocent and peaceable people to stay in their homes, to prevent them from working, to arrest them for walking in the woods, to prevent them from buying and selling, or to get tested for an illness against their will? What part of the Constitution delegates this invasive authority to government? Article 1? 2? 3? Which part of that document, which is the supreme law of the land that supersedes even local and state law, authorizes these police state tactics? 

When and where did the American People delegate authority to shut down peoples’ businesses and lives? Did we delegate it during the War for Independence? Did we delegate it upon the creation of the United States or adoption of the Constitution? Do the American People even have such authority to grant to their representatives? 

Let’s ask and answer another question that is even more foundational and which will perhaps answer our other questions. Question: Where does government gets its power? Answer: All governments ultimately get their power from the People

Governments rule by the consent of the governed. Every ounce of power government rightfully has it has to get as an endowment from individuals. Governments do not inherently possess one iota of authority over people’s lives except that which is granted to them. Every power delegated to government can be revoked when government oversteps its bounds. 

If it’s true that government gets its authority from you and, therefore, can only do what you have the authority to do, let’s couch our queries in a different manner. Do you have the right, power, and authority to force your neighbor to stay inside his home? Do you have the right, power, and authority to prevent your neighbor from working and earning a living? Do you have the right, power, and authority to arrest your neighbor for walking in nature or playing in a park without wearing a mask over his face? Do you have the right, power, and authority to prevent your neighbor from traveling? Do you have the right, power, and authority to force your neighbor to be vaccinated? By the same token, does your neighbor across the street have the right, power, and authority to force you to take a vaccine, wear a mask, stay in your home, not go for a walk in the park, or prevent you from working to feed your family? This line of questioning could continue indefinitely, but you get the gist. 

I declare to you, dear reader, that it is strictly immoral and wrong for government to force people to do anything that you, the individual, do not have authority over. I proclaim that it is immoral and dangerous for government to exercise any authority not expressly delegated in the Constitution. I hold that it is immoral and repugnant to conscience, rule of law, and natural law, for government to impair the right of the individual to earn a living, travel, recreate in nature, buy and sell goods, or otherwise live their lives peaceably as they see fit.

Let’s be clear, the traitors in government know full well that they have no authority to lock down society, force everyone to wear masks, prevent people from working, and so forth. Therefore, they’ve engaged in a massive fearmongering campaign to convince people to shut up and go along with their usurpations and tyranny. Above, I quoted Vittorio Sgarbi who said the controlled media was trying to “impose a dictatorship of consent” with their 24/7 hysteria. The purpose of the scaremongering is to terrify people into willingly giving up their rights in the name of “public safety.” 

Benjamin Franklin had something to say to people who would so pathetically surrender their rights for so-called safety. He declared: 

“They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety” (Benjamin Franklin, the Pennsylvania Assembly Reply to the Governor, November 11, 1755). 

Dear reader, my essential Liberty trumps your desire to feel “safe.” My rights are more important than your feelings. My Freedom is more important than your fear. If you are prepared to give up that which is most precious, your God-given agency, then you don’t deserve safety and security! Only by clinging tenaciously to your rights can you ultimately be secure in other aspects. 

Samuel Adams, the Father of the American Revolution, affirmed Dr. Franklin’s thesis and added a helpful explanation: 

“When men enter into society, it is by voluntary consent. . . . 

“Every natural right not expressly given up, or, from the nature of a social compact, necessarily ceded, remains. . . . 

“The natural liberty of man is to be free from any superior power on earth, and not to be under the will or legislative authority of man, but only to have the law of nature for his rule. . . . 

“In short, it is the greatest absurdity to suppose it in the power of one, or any number of men, at the entering into society, to renounce their essential natural rights, or the means of preserving those rights; when the grand end of civil government, from the very nature of its institution, is for the support, protection, and defence of those very rights; the principal of which, as is before observed, are Life, Liberty, and Property. If men, through fear, fraud, or mistake, should in terms renounce or give up any essential natural right, the eternal law of reason and the grand end of society would absolutely vacate such renunciation. The right to freedom being the gift of God Almighty, it is not in the power of man to alienate this gift and voluntarily become a slave” (Samuel Adams, “The Rights of the Colonists,” November 20, 1772). 

As noted, it is by “voluntary consent” that the individual delegates certain powers to government and agrees to be under its jurisdiction. He only grants a limited number of powers which are, in our case, enumerated very specifically in the federal Constitution. He does not forfeit these powers, however. They are his by nature and by right. But he can delegate them for specific purposes, such as providing for the “common defence” of the whole people, as the Preamble to the Constitution states. 

At the end of the day, it is not in the power of the individual to give up his rights, whether through “fear, fraud, or mistake,” since they are endowments from “God Almighty.” By logical extension, it is not in the power of government to strip anyone of his rights unless that person has forfeited them by maliciously infringing upon the rights of other people. But a peaceable citizen cannot justly be infringed upon by government because, just as a servant has no power over his master and as an employee has no power over his employer, government has no power over the individual except that which the individual consents to. We simply have no power to make ourselves voluntary slaves and government, which gets its power from us, certainly has no power to enslave us. 

I emphasize the last line. Just as we have no power to make ourselves slaves, we cannot give government, the governor, the sheriff, the city council, or the mob, authority to enslave other people on our behalf. Police cannot arrest Mr. Smith for walking down the street with no mask on because you and I have no power to do so. The governor cannot penalize a barber for opening his shop and cutting people’s hair because you and I have no authority to force him to close down. The president, Congress, and courts, have no authority to force our next-door neighbor to get vaccinated because you and I do not have the authority to go over to his house and forcibly inject him with anything. 

Again, your feelings don’t matter; they hold no legal bearing on anything. Your craving for “safety” is irrelevant and does not empower police to control other people’s lives. Your fear over an invisible virus is immaterial, not to mention idiotic. You simply cannot force me to go into lockdown mode whenever you feel insecure, just as I cannot force you into house arrest whenever I deem it necessary. We’re living in a society – a society by voluntary consent; a society sworn to protect the rights of the individual; a society governed not by fear or emergency dictate, but by rule of law and the legislative process. 

The ongoing lockdown is blatantly immoral. It is evil. It is part of a global agenda concocted by our enemies to wreck the economy, create division, expand the size and role of government, establish a precedent that government can dictate to us and sidestep the Constitution whenever there is a crisis, and to strip us of our rights as freemen. The fearmongering and usurpations must end! The emergency orders, both federal and state, must end! The police state oppression of those doing nothing but living their lives as they always have, must cease immediately! 

You, the individual, have no right to dictate to me and my family how we will live. Unless we are violating your rights, you have no control over us. Period. And because you have no power over us, you cannot delegate that power to your mayor, city council, county sheriff, state legislator, judge, governor, congressman, senator, or the president. The Constitution also does not authorize any such powers to be used against peaceable individuals. Government simply has no right to shut down your business, prevent you from buying or selling your goods, prevent you from traveling as you wish, stop you from walking in the woods or playing in the park, force you to wear a mask or to take a vaccine, force you to endure checkpoints which violate the Fourth and Fifth Amendments, or any of things that have become commonplace during the Coronahoax. 

I end with a personal account that brings the absurdity of lockdowns into focus. As my readers know, my wife and little daughter are Panamanian and I’ve been temporarily down in Panama. Last Sunday, I was near my house – less than 100 yards as the crow flies – letting my dog do his business. A police car rolled up, passing a street party where about twenty other people were drinking and dancing, and took me to the police station. I was cited for violating the local quarantine (which is only operative on Sundays), and ordered to pay a small fine or else “there will be problems for you,” as the snobbish judge said. 

In the aftermath, my wife and I went into the county assessor and explained the partiality and absurdity of the situation. He was a nice man. He called in the judge who had acted so haughty the previous Sunday. The difference in her demeanor was striking. In this encounter, she was nervous and sheepish. When confronted, she attempted to lie about the street party, ultimately producing no evidence that the police ever did anything about it. Because the edict was indeed subjective and lacked the impartiality that must accompany any just law, the assessor canceled the fine in front of the judge and she left in shame.

I ask you, what just and moral law did I violate? I violated no real law. I did violate, if walking a dog next to your home can constitute a crime, an arbitrary edict that never went through the legislative process, was never ratified by the population, and which, obviously, is enforced at random. The selectivity and hypocrisy of such restrictions is blatantly apparent. Hence the reason my fine was canceled by a good man in a position of trust.

All legitimate laws are enforced equally. All just laws do not violate the rights of the individual. All real laws go through a process of ratification by the People or their representatives. Dictators and despots rule by edict; moral governments do not. Whether in the United States, Panama, Russia, France, or Saudi Arabia, no government has the just authority to harass peaceable people, essentially kidnapping them and blackmailing them for money in the name of “public safety.” 

It’s time for society to wake up and realize we’ve been lied to and tyrannized, and that our compliance has cost us a great deal. It’s time to admit that the “pandemic” is a false-flag assault – a global psy-op. The Coronahoax has been used to destroy the world’s economy, expand governmental power, whip people up into a panic, and strangle the life out of what few rights we had left. There have been some deviously orchestrated psy-ops in the past century, but the Coronahoax perhaps takes the cake. Everything about it a lie. 

I call upon you to reject the diabolical deception and use your voice, while you still can, to denounce the Establishment’s machinations. Point out their lies forcefully and coherently. Expose the anti-Freedom agenda behind them. Shake off your fear and man up. You either succumb to the fearmongering and submit to the totalitarian suggestions put forward to alleviate it, or you choose to live and to be accountable for your own health, life, and livelihood. 

The top-down, forced lockdowns happening, even now at this time when we know how fraudulent the “Coronavirus” narrative is, are immoral in every sense of the word. They must end. Choose Freedom over fear. Throw out of office any would-be-tyrant who thinks they have authority over your life merely because there’s a crisis (in this case, a fake crisis). Long Live Liberty. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Zack Strong, 

October 25, 2020 

“Just Doing My Job” and Other Things Tyrants Say

Perhaps I missed the “Pandemic Clause” the last time I read the U.S. Constitution, but I don’t recall anywhere in that inspired document where is says that all our God-given rights can be curtailed in a crisis. Yes, the Constitution allows certain specific rights, such as that of habeas corpus, to be temporarily suspended during a time of “Rebellion or Invasion” when the public safety “may require it” (Article 1, Section 9, Clause 2), but, otherwise, the document grants no authority to any officer of government to strip peaceable American citizens of their rights. Yet, during the current Coronacrisis hysteria, which I have openly called a psyop, the Constitution has been almost totally suspended by the president, governors, and local public servants. This article rebuffs that erroneous notion and is addressed to anyone who feels the Constitution can be suspended at their will and pleasure, but more particularly local law enforcement, sheriffs, judges, mayors, city councilors, county commissioners, and so forth.

B36TjgrCEAEM_9d

From New York to California, and from Idaho to Vermont, our sacred rights enshrined in the Constitution have been curtailed as a result of Coronavirus hysteria. Fear has proven to be a far deadlier contagion than this Red Chinese virus. At a time when the economy was booming, confidence in the president was high and rising, and the public was finally starting to talk openly about the dangers of socialism, an illness with an extremely low mortality rate imported from communist China has succeeded in gutting the Bill of Rights and reducing us to patients in a medical police state. In this piece, I won’t discuss the growing mountain of evidence that Coronavirus was and is a false-flag. Rather, I’ll focus my attention on the fact that fear of a limited disease is no justification for violating the rights of an entire nation.

For years, I’ve used the term “mini-tyrants” to refer to those in society, whether private citizens or public servants, who take it upon themselves to destroy people’s rights. In a recent article for The Federalist, John Daniel Davidson used the term “little tyrants” to refer to those who have reacted to Coronavirus by curtailing the American People’s rights guaranteed in the Constitution. In part, Davidson wrote:

We’ve now witnessed local and state governments issue decrees about what people can and cannot buy in stores, arrest parents playing with their children in public parks, yank people off public buses at random, remove basketball rims along with private property, ticket churchgoers, and in one case try—and fail—to chase down a lone runner on an empty beach. All of this, we’re told, is for our own good. . . .

Pandemic or not, this stuff has no place in American society. Petty tyranny of the kind these mayors and local officials are scheming is wholly alien to our customs and way of life, and destructive to the social contract on which our nation is built.”

Amen to every word! It is “wholly alien” to American history, heritage, and law to curtail individual rights simply because a crisis situation arises. Few would argue that society has a right to hunt down subversive groups, like the Communist Party or the MS-13 gang, which are attempting to undermine and destroy society or do harm to Americans, but that’s not what’s happening in the present case. Rather, normal, peaceable American citizens are being targeted, by mini-tyrants in state and local governments, as criminals for simply attempting to go about their daily lives, walk outside, play in the park, assemble in groups per the First Amendment, or go to church.

tyranny26

Let’s highlight a few of the horrid rights violations and outright irrational things governments have done because of Coronavirus hysteria:

In San Clemente, California, the city decided to dump 37 tons of sand onto a skate park to deter skateboarders from minding their own business and harming absolutely no one during the lock-down.

Near Malibu, California, a man was arrested on the beach for paddle boarding alone in the ocean.

In my home state of Idaho, in the little town of Rathdrum, a woman was cited by police for holding a yard sale and threatened with jail time.

In Meridian, Idaho, where I once lived, a mother who was playing in a public park with her kid was arrested for peacefully refusing to obey a cop’s unconstitutional demands to leave. This despicable incident, the protest at the officer’s house that followed, and the rash of pathetic online comments condemning the woman and ripping on anyone who doesn’t grovel before the golden throne of law enforcement and government “authority,” is what finally prompted me to write this article.

In Kentucky, the governor forbade in-person Easter church services and instructed police officers to take down the license plate numbers of all those evil church-goers.

The city of Westport, Connecticut is currently testing “pandemic drones” that detect coughs, sneezes, and people’s temperatures. I’m sure that won’t violate the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.

In Philadelphia, a passenger was violently dragged off a bus by police officers for what crime? Not wearing a face mask. And how did the police know that some random, peaceful man wasn’t wearing a face mask? Why, the bus driver did his Soviet civic duty and called them, of course.

The state of Utah has limited public gatherings to ten people. Utah has also considered, though for the moment delayed, a bill that would allow local governments to “establish, maintain, and enforce isolation and quarantine, and exercise physical control over property and over individuals.”

The Michigan governor has deemed seeds “non-essential” and has forbidden their sale. Yes, seeds. Vegetable seeds. Fruit seeds. Seeds. I can’t think of many things more essential than seeds.

Walmart, Target, Costco, and other stores across the country have closed entire aisles of products, declaring them “non-essential” to conform with state orders closing all “non-essential” jobs and businesses.

The Chinese-owned Smithfield Foods meat plants in South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Missouri, the first of which alone supplies 5% of the nation’s pork, have been shut down.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has used Coronavirus as an excuse to close all gun stores. Not to be outdone, Los Angeles ordered gun stores closed during the “pandemic.” An activist judge agreed that guns are “non-essential” and that the city has the authority to close any business it wants to for any reason it deems necessary.

In Florida, a pastor was arrested for holding church services in violation of a rights-violating stay-at-home order. Pastors in others states have suffered similar persecution.

A toddler’s birthday party in a southern California public park was broken up by an entire goon squad of baton-wielding police officers. It reminds me of the System of a Down lyrics in the song “Deer Dance”: “[V]isible police, presence-sponsored fear. Battalions of riot police with rubber bullet kisses. Baton courtesy, service with a smile.”

The list of arrests and insane, authoritarian behavior could continue on and on, but these suffice to give you the flavor of what’s happening in America today.

This is the sort of behavior that people’s irrational fear engenders. This is the type of thing that people who support draconian stay-at-home orders allow to happen. This is what anti-Americans and mini-tyrants do and support. This is tyranny!

94317342_2943199515733213_3856028033555103744_n

People who are scared of Coronavirus have the right to stay at home and lock their doors if they please. But they do not have the right to force me and my family to stay locked up in our home. They do not have the right to prevent other people from going to work to earn a living. They do not have the right to stop other people from operating their businesses or selling their products. They do not have the right to keep other people from traveling. They do not have the right to prevent others in their community from playing in the public park. They simply do not have a totalitarian authority over the lives, actions, bodies, and property of other people. The most these timid and terrified people can do is stay at home if they truly think self-quarantine is in their best interest.

The general hysteria has shown millions of people to be hypocrites and supremely inconsistent in their views. For instance, isn’t it ironic that the same people who protest for their “right” to murder unborn babies are now supposedly so concerned about society’s health and well-being that they want us to give up our rights for their own personal safety? What happened to “my body, my choice” in these people’s darkened minds? Apparently this privilege only applies to them. These are the same sort of intellectually-stunted individuals who think that vaccines are safe and effective, yet are worried if you don’t vaccinate. At any rate, whether out of fear or ignorance, these cowed people have thrown their lot in with the mini-tyrants who never let a good crisis go to waste.

There is a lot of blame to go around for the hysterical overreactions and tyrannical impositions that have occurred during this Coronacrisis. We can blame those in government who have usurped power and have taken to dictating how we may or may not live our lives. We can blame police who say “just following orders” or “just doing my job” as they violate the Constitution and arrest innocent people who exercise their rights. We can blame the public for their timidity and for tolerating the tyrannical acts. As noted, however, I’m addressing this to public servants.

tyranny23

Police are the ultimate public servants. They are where the rubber meets the road. Their job is to “enforce” laws. But which laws? All laws? Or only constitutional laws? History has established that saying “I was just following orders” is no justification for committing immoral or oppressive acts. “Just doing my job” is what mini-tyrants say. Making the excuse “just doing my job” provides no excuse for implementing tyranny.

Any right-thinking individual must conclude that a police officer’s job is to enforce constitutional laws and protect the rights of citizens. By implication, police have no license to violate citizens’ rights regardless of what the law allows. Thus, it is fair to say that there can be no tyranny unless police acquiesce. A heavy burden and responsibility to rigidly enforce the Constitution and reject that which does not comply with it rests on their shoulders.

One of the things that sets America apart from other nations is that we have a national creed – the Constitution. The Constitution is the keystone of Americanism. It holds the Republic together. It is glue which keeps the fifty states in a workable Union. All public officers are bound to uphold the Constitution and the American People are likewise bound to sustain and obey it. It is important, then, that we understand the Constitution’s most important element – the Supremacy Clause.

In the national Constitution, there’s a thing called the Supremacy Clause. You can find it in Article VI, Clause 2. It states that the Constitution and laws made “in Pursuance thereof,” that is, constitutional laws that don’t violate any of its provisions, “shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.” In other words, the national Constitution trumps any and all state and local laws that touch upon the same objects.

Let’s briefly examine,using three examples, what this means in practice. If a governor forbids you from assembling peaceably in your state, this is a direct violation of the First Amendment which guarantees “the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” This obviously applies to city and state governments, not merely to the federal government. No city can forbid people from peaceably assembling on public property, such as in a park or the steps of the capitol. Next, if a governor forbids church services, he is violating the First Amendment which guarantees American citizens the “free exercise” of their right of worship. Lastly, if a governor or mayor assumes the authority to ban firearms or firearms sales because of a “crisis,” their declarations are null and void because the Second Amendment guarantees that “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

92679235_1576638902505998_2350104360890925056_n

As you see, the Supremacy Clause is the linchpin of the entire Constitution. Either the Constitution is supreme and all citizens and officers at any level of government must obey it and all just laws passed “in Pursuance thereof,” or it’s a pointless document with no purpose or efficacy. If we admit that the Supremacy Clause is valid, which we do when we acknowledge the Constitution and claim the rights of citizens, then we also admit that any public servant – mayor, governor, judge, president, senator, sheriff – who passes or enforces a law, decree, or executive order that violates an individual’s rights is in blatant violation of the Constitution. If we are to remain a free nation, we must reclaim the understanding that was so basic to our Founding Fathers; namely, that the People had established the Constitution and, thus, it was obligatory and binding upon them and their representatives.

George Washington explained it this way:

This government, the offspring of our own choice, uninfluenced and unawed, adopted upon full investigation and mature deliberation, completely free in its principles, in the distribution of its powers, uniting security with energy, and containing within itself a provision for its own amendment, has a just claim to your confidence and your support. Respect for its authority, compliance with its laws, acquiescence in its measures, are duties enjoined by the fundamental maxims of true liberty. The basis of our political systems is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government. But the Constitution which at any time exists, till changed by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people, is sacredly obligatory upon all. The very idea of the power and the right of the people to establish government presupposes the duty of every individual to obey the established government.”

Notice what President Washington said and did not say. He said that a free people which chooses its own constitution is bound by it. He did not say that the American People are bound to obey any and all laws and dictates that come from government. As noted, the Constitution says that we are bound to uphold the Constitution and laws “made in Pursuance thereof.” A law cannot be in pursuance of the Constitution if it violates portions of the Constitution, such as the First Amendment, Second Amendment, and so on. Any law, then, that violates any provision of the Constitution also violates the Supremacy Clause and is null and void.

To reinforce this crucial concept, which is at the heart of the subject at hand, I give just a few more quotations. In the famous, or infamous, court case Marbury v. Madison, the Supreme Court acknowledged: “All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void.”

Constitution89

At the North Carolina Ratifying Convention of 1788, Governor Samuel Johnston referred to the Supremacy Clause and reasoned:

Without this clause, the whole constitution would be a piece of blank paper . . . Every law consistent with the constitution, will have been made in pursuance of the powers granted by it. Every usurpation or law repugnant to it, cannot have been made in pursuance of its powers. The latter will be nugatory and void.”

Finally, in Federalist No. 78, Alexander Hamilton likewise explained:

There is no position which depends on clearer principles, than that every act of a delegated authority, contrary to the tenor of the commission under which it is exercised, is void. No legislative act, therefore, contrary to the Constitution, can be valid. To deny this, would be to affirm, that the deputy is greater than his principal; that the servant is above his master; that the representatives of the people are superior to the people themselves; that men acting by virtue of powers, may do not only what their powers do not authorize, but what they forbid” (Jonathan Elliot, ed., The Debates, Resolutions, and Other Proceedings, in Convention, on the Adoption of the Federal Constitution, Vol. 3, 166).

Can anyone read the plain language of the Constitution, and the unmistakable explanations of these good men, and conclude that the Constitution is not indeed the supreme law of the land? If it is the supreme law of the land, then state and local governments cannot violate it and still be in the right – regardless of their oh-so-benevolent reasons and intentions. When any governor, police officer, judge, mayor, county bureaucrat, ad infinitum, violates any provision of the Constitution (e.g. your right to assembly, your right to keep and bear arms, your free exercise of worship, your right to operate a business), then they have overstepped their authority and are in open rebellion to the Constitution and to the People who established it. Their dictates and actions, in these situations, are inherently and expressly null and void. One may even say they are even tyrannical.

As noted, the heart of the matter is the U.S. Constitution. There is no “Pandemic Clause” which nullifies the Constitution in the event of a crisis. There is no clause, section, or article of that document which allows it to be suspended at the say so of Congress, the president, the Supreme Court, your state governor, or your local mayor. It simply cannot be suspended except, as President Washington put it, “by an explicit and authentic act of the whole people.” Otherwise, it is in force and any local, state, or federal decrees, executive orders, or “laws” to the contrary are null and void.

Another issue connected with the Constitution and important to our understanding of the contrived Coronacrisis hysteria is that of rights vs privileges. A privilege can be taken away by the one who grants it. A right, however, cannot be taken away. It can be forfeited by violating another person’s rights, but it cannot be justifiably taken away from a peaceable citizen of this land.

Rights existed before the Constitution. They are inherent in man. He receives them as an endowment from his Creator, as the Declaration of Independence states so plainly. No government, then, can justly take them away unless the individual forfeits them by violating the rights of others. Thomas Jefferson explained:

[R]ightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, within the limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add ‘within the limits of the law’; because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual” (Thomas Jefferson to Isaac Tiffany, April 4, 1819).

Liberty or death1

If Jefferson was correct, and he almost always was, then the measures being taken by both our federal and state governments to curb Coronavirus are, by definition, tyrannical. How can they be otherwise? They most certainly violate our individual Liberty as guaranteed in the Constitution; the right of assembly foremost among them. Ah, but it’s a “crisis,” you say; it’s for the “public safety.” I dispute that putting an entire nation under house arrest can control a virus. But let’s assume it’s true that forced quarantine is good medical practice, where does the Constitution tell government it can nullify my Freedom just so it can fight a disease?

I fully grant that in legitimately extreme situations, such as in the face of a subversive enemy attempting to overthrow society from within, the Constitution is perhaps not sufficient. However, this is not such a situation. We’re supposedly faced with a virus akin to the common cold that has a 99% recovery rate and which can be cured with a simple $20 medication. Cite me the article, section, and clause that tells me the Constitution can be suspended in this situation and I’ll be pacified and remain silent.

If you cannot find a provision of the Constitution which empowers government officers to trample the Constitution in a “crisis” and violate individual rights for the so-called “good of society,” then you must, if you’re honest, conclude with me that what’s being done in the name of fighting this “pandemic” is tyrannical. And if you cannot draw this conclusion, I cannot in good conscience stand with you, but must consider you an enemy who seeks to destroy my rights. If you find yourself on the other side of this equation, you’re a mini-tyrant and a traitor.

I recant what I said a moment ago; we actually are in a crisis. However, the crisis is not because of some sickness (which may not even be caused by so-called COVID-19), but because of the despotic overreaches that have occurred as a result of the unfounded hysteria the media has whipped up. That is the real crisis. It is a constitutional crisis. We’re faced with an epidemic of mini-tyrants who, like cockroaches, have come out of the woodwork to capitalize on the public’s fear and massively expand the size and power of government.

Police, mayors, governors, and others have assisted in this wholesale destruction of the Constitution by acquiescing and going along with the tyranny. Yet, they say they’re “just doing their job.” If their job is to destroy the Constitution and eviscerate our rights, then they are correct. If their job, however, is to defend our God-given rights, then what they’ve done is break their oaths, trample the Constitution, and betray the trust of the American People.

Since few in government, the courts, and law enforcement apparently have any desire to stand up for American Freedom, it is our duty as freemen to declare our rights, to hold up the Constitution, and to punish traitors. George Washington once wrote: “[It] is a maxim with me, that in times of imminent danger to a Country, every true Patriot should occupy the Post in which he can render them the most effectually” (George Washington to James McHenry, February 25, 1799). Now is such a time.

The smallest, but perhaps most effective, thing you can do right now in this time of “imminent danger” to our Republic is to fearlessly vocalize your resistance to the tyrannical, communistic lock-down measures in place from coast to coast. You can take to social media to inform others that what is happening is nothing short of tyranny, that it is not for the public good, that it’s destroying the economy, that it is contrary to the Constitution, and that it severely weakens our Liberty. You can be the one who shares critical information with your family and friends both in person and online, because you can rest assured that the mainstream press won’t share it. Indeed, social media and the controlled media are attempting to silence and censor truthful content about the reality of this “pandemic,” cover up rights violations, and keep you in slavish fear. You can the voice of reason in a time of paranoia and fear.

Paul Revere1

I urge you, fellow freeman, to lend your voice to the resistance effort. Stand up for your rights and encourage others to stand up for theirs. Help rally your countrymen against the godless Marxist tyranny that oppresses us. Name names. Note those who vote against the Constitution and against personal Liberty. Organize electoral resistance to these charlatans in the next election. Call out and protest your local police for “just doing their job” to put shackles on you and your family. Educate and, if need be, rebuff your acquaintances, friends, and family members who support measures that, by their nature, are unconstitutional, tyrannical, and aimed at the demolition of our Republic.

Never be ashamed to stand up for your Freedom. Stand boldly and know that others stand with you. Be warned that if you cave to the pressure and go along with tyranny, even if it’s supposedly for the “public good,” you disgrace your nation and everything which the title “American” stands for. And also know that if you sincerely resolve “give me liberty, or give me death,” you stand with the great ones whose names we speak with reverence – Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Henry, Hancock, Parker, and so forth. America needs its Sons of Liberty and Daughters of the Revolution more now than ever. It’s your time to show where you stand.

Zack Strong,

April 24, 2020

The Coronavirus Psyop

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”” – President Donald Trump

The world is currently witnessing one of the largest psyops in recent years. I speak, of course, about the media-induced mass hysteria surrounding Coronavirus. Despite the fact that at present 98-99% of people getting the virus recover, the whole world is losing its collective mind. This article addresses why the media is so hellbent on hyping Coronavirus and how the powers-that-be might try to manipulate public panic to their advantage.

FB_IMG_1583772525501

Before we proceed, let’s refresh our memory about what a psyop is. Psyop is short for psychological operation. It is a military/intelligence term. A 2005 Army manual spoke of the purpose of U.S. psyops in this manner:

The purpose of PSYOP is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to U.S. national objectives. PSYOP are characteristically delivered as information for effect, used during peacetime and conflict, to inform and influence. When properly employed, PSYOP can save lives of friendly and adversary forces by reducing the adversaries’ will to fight. By lowering adversary morale and reducing their efficiency, PSYOP can also discourage aggressive actions and create dissidence and disaffection within their ranks, ultimately inducing surrender.”

For our purposes, we can say that a psyop is used by the global Marxist Elite, or the powers-that-be, to use information warfare to diminish humanity’s morale and will to fight against their despotic schemes. They create fear and confusion and stimulate a sense of extreme fatalism – the sort we see play out every day in dystopian films and books. Ultimately, a psyop is intended to make people feel so overwhelmed or befuddled that they crave stability and order, even if it means surrendering their Liberty and sovereignty to achieve it.

Psyops only work on weak-minded nations which feel no sense of destiny and duty. A moral, upright, and informed people cannot be hoodwinked by baseless lies. Yet, if they become detached from their national roots, shed their heritage, and reject their God, then psyops can work to lead them this way or that at whim of the social engineers.

Edward Bernays, often called the “father of propaganda,” gave us these remarkable statements in his classic book Propaganda:

Small groups of persons can, and do, make the rest of us think what they please about a given subject. . . .

There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.

Now, what is still more important, the extent to which our thoughts and habits are modified by authorities.

In some departments of our daily life, in which we imagine ourselves free agents, we are ruled by dictators exercising great power. . . .

The invisible government tends to be concentrated in the hands of the few because of the expense of manipulating the social machinery which controls the opinions and habits of the masses” (Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 57, 61-63).

corona-kill-us-all-662x651-662x651_c

Yes, there are devious social engineers who, through the clever use of propaganda, information warfare, and psychological operations, lead us like a lamb to the slaughter. They shape our habits and thoughts. They influence our culture and politics. They manipulate so many aspects of our daily lives, yet we are generally oblivious to their operations.

The social controllers’ operations are fueled by fear. When humans become fearful, they renounce reason and are fairly easy to trick with false promises like “hope and change.” Tyrants everywhere know that if they can manipulate emotion, they can achieve their purposes.

One of our Founding Fathers, my distant ancestor Caleb Strong, remarked on the human tendency to prize state stability over personal Freedom. He said:

Almost every nation, at some period of their existence, have enjoyed the privileges of a free State; but how few have preserved them! – they have been lost by the inconstancy of the citizens, or forfeited by their vices. In many republicks, repeated variations in the modes of government have taken place, as different parties happen to predominate, until the people became weary of changes, and preferred the quiet of absolute power, to the tumults of perpetual revolution.”

The Sage of Monticello, the great Thomas Jefferson, likewise remarked:

[A]ll timid men . . . prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty.”

Benjamin Franklin, of course, agreed with his colleague and added a rebuke:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Finally, Alexander Hamilton seconded Franklin’s reprimand and affirmed:

The Nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a Master and deserves one.”

Our noble forefathers understood that Freedom cannot survive in a culture of fear. They warned that those who give in to fear and allow confusion to reign in their minds can never retain their precious Liberty. In 2020, we seem to have forgotten these eternal truths. Instead, we’ve fully embraced the culture of fear promoted by the controlled media. Nowhere is this more evident than in the way we’ve reacted to the media’s Coronavirus hype.

FB_IMG_1584050691128

Let’s review a short list of ways that people around the world are hysterically reacting to Coronavirus:

The entire nation of Italy has been quarantined

Red China has quarantined some 60+ million of its subjects

The World Health Organization has declared Coronavirus a global pandemic

Eight states in the United States, plus various counties and cities including Washington D.C., have

   declared a “state of emergency”

New York has called out the National Guard (shades of martial law)

Cities are revoking permits for large public gatherings and fairs, concerts, and other community

    gatherings are being canceled

Stores shelves are being emptied of items, making toilet paper hoarding into a viral meme

Angela Merkel is telling Germans that 70% of them will get the virus

President Trump has announced a halt on all flights from Europe for the next thirty days

The NBA has suspended all games until further notice

People are canceling vacations – especially on cruise ships – and Princess Cruises has suspended all

   cruises for the next two months

Churches are closing down meetings and worship services

Companies are telling their workers to conduct business digitally from home

Some companies have begun laying off workers

Tax day is being delayed for some groups and companies

Schools and universities are being closed all over the globe

Subways in major cities are eerily empty

Many people have stopped shaking hands, opting to rub elbows or give fist bumps

People are avoiding Chinese restaurants (which the Establishment media and lunatics like AOC are

    calling “racist”)

The list could go on much longer, but this gives you the flavor of the hysterical overreaction we’re seeing everywhere.

Let’s now set aside the hysteria and instead look at a few relevant facts. In a world of 7.8 billion inhabitants, there are 127,863 cases of Coronavirus. 4,718 have died from the virus while 68,310 have successfully recovered.

Every death is a tragedy, of course, but people die every day from a thousand different causes – cancer, drunk drivers, homicide, gang violence, drug overdose, HIV, Ebola, and so forth. Many of these listed items have a far higher mortality rate than Coronavirus. At present, Coronavirus has a less than one percent mortality rate! 99% of people survive their encounter with the virus!

corona-virus-emojis-759

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who heads the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, announced yesterday that Coronavirus is ten times more lethal than the seasonal flu. The media ran with the headline and ignored the substance of Dr. Fauci’s statements. While the scary headline makes it sound like a pandemic, it actually means that there’s nothing much to worry about. As The Week reported:

At the same time, [Dr. Fauci] did clarify that 10 times figure actually brings the new coronavirus’ fatality rate lower than official estimates, which hover around 3 percent. The flue has a mortality rate of about 0.1 percent, so, when considering the likelihood that there are many asymptomatic or very mild cases that have gone undiagnosed, Fauci places the new coronavirus’ lethality rate at somewhere around 1 percent.”

Did you catch that? The new findings show that Coronavirus fatality is actually “lower” than previously thought. About 1% of people die from the virus – and the majority of these are elderly folks who are naturally more susceptible to disease. The highest fatality rates, in fact, are found among those 60 years and older. Yet, the media wants everyone to think they’re on death’s doorstep and that they should panic and be very, very afraid.

Let’s put this into greater perspective for our own country. In the United States, with a sprawling population of 330 million, only 39 people have died. At least 19 of those 39 lived together in a single nursing home in Washington state. Many of the others happened to be older people as well.

The most fundamental takeaway from any reporting about Coronavirus should be that your odds of survival are 99% and that there is no reason to panic. Of course, it’s wise to take common sense precautions such as self-isolation at home if you feel flu symptoms coming on (I assumed most people did that anyway) and carefully washing your hands (again, I thought this was standard practice). The most important thing not to do as COVID-19 dominates headlines is to panic.

Let’s now discuss the real danger posed by Coronavirus. The real danger is the way people are hysterically reacting to the media’s deliberately overblown coverage. Columnist Dawn Neesom articulated my thoughts perfectly when she wrote:

The human race is in grave danger. Thousands of people are showing severe symptoms already and there is no known cure.

No, not coronavirus, but sheer bloody stupidity.

Never have so many brain cells been sacrificed on the altar of toilet paper fever. Come on people, what is that about?

Why, when you’re warned you may get a (for most folk, mild) respiratory tract infection do you instantly think what you really need in your life is industrial supplies of bog roll? . . . .

. . . can we all stop being hysterical halfwits and get a grip.”

funny-coronavirus-meme-reddit-2-1

Don’t we recall the media hype surrounding Swine Flu, West Nile Virus, Zika, Ebola, and others? Each time, the media told us the end was near and that a possible global pandemic had started. And each time the diseases ran their course, the world shockingly didn’t end, and we all moved on with our lives. Coronavirus will also run its course and we’ll all move on like it never happened.

As is so often the case with human beings, the damage caused by the knee-jerk reaction is exponentially worse than the damage caused by any given event. There are laws against shouting “Fire!” in a crowded theater because people are so gullible and susceptible to hysteria that they’ll trample each other to death in their mad dash to get out of the theater. The media is essentially guilty of yelling “Fire!” whenever they blare the headline “Coronavirus!”

The evil people of the world are loving the chaos (they helped cause it after all). They know that with people so distracted, so fearful, and so hysterical beyond the point of reason, that they can force upon us tyrannical measures – measures we’d never normally accept, but which we welcome because our brains are so impaired by fear. It was the same after 9/11 when the Bush administrator rammed the unconstitutional Patriot Act down America’s throat. The global tyranny apparatus is currently ramping up their attempts to surveil, track, and micromanage us in the name of “keeping us safe” from Coronavirus.

We already live in a burgeoning police state with our activity being constantly tracked by the NSA, CIA, FBI, Google, Facebook, and other organizations. This police state, however, is taking on a disturbing medical aspect. They are using Coronavirus to expand their already massive surveillance apparatus. In Red China, the birth place of Coronavirus, Chinese subjects are already surveilled beyond imagination. However, the communist state’s illicit tracking measures have been extended and medical police units were seen dragging people off the streets like dogs and forcing them into quarantine in de facto prisons. If we think “it can’t happen here,” we better think again. With the right amount of hype, which the media is demonstrating they can whip up when needed to suit their agenda, it most certainly can happen.

In his March 9 article “Why this Draconian Response to COVID-19?” Jeffrey Tucker wrote a brilliant analysis of the global, media-induced hysteria. He wrote:

[G]overnments are willy-nilly making drastic decisions that profoundly affect the status of human freedom. Their decisions are going to affect our lives in profound ways. And there has thus far been no real debate on this. It’s just been presumed that containment of the spread rather than the care of the sick is the only way forward.

What’s more, we have governments all-too-willing to deploy their awesome powers to control human populations in direct response to mass public pressure based on fears that have so far not been justified by any available evidence. For this reason, we have every reason to be concerned.

Are we really ready to imprison the world, wreck financial markets, destroy countless jobs, and massively disrupt life as we know it, all to forestall some uncertain fate, even as we do know the right way to deal with the problem from a medical point of view? It’s at least worth debating.”

106366591-1580473423431scan

Tucker also quoted a Psychology Today article. He wrote:

More and more, the containment response is looking like global panic. What’s interesting, Psychology Today points out, is that your doctor is not panicking:

““. . . I’ve treated countless patients with coronaviruses over the years. In fact, we’ve been able to test for them on our respiratory panels for the entirety of my career. . . . .

. . . We know more about it than we don’t know.””

Yes, we know more about this allegedly “novel” virus than we don’t know. There’s not much “novel” about it and doctors have known about it for many years. And again, please recall, that 99% of people walk away from their encounter with the usually very mild Coronavirus.

Rush Limbaugh recently made a point that I’ve independently observed. He noted that doctors are the ones not panicking. The media are panicking. Politicians are panicking. Ignorant people the world over are panicking. But most doctors are not.

Dr. Drew Pinsky, for instance, slammed the media during a recent FOX News interview. He firmly stated:

[G]uys that is absolutely the case the panic is far worse than the virus. Let the professionals whose job it is to contain pandemic do their job. They’re doing an amazing job! World-wide the efforts and the effect of organizations like the CDC, the WHO, has been remarkable. And yet the media has continues to take every effort to fan the flames of panic. Look, the WHO has said there’s about a 3% fatality rate on this virus and every time they say that they always qualify it and say we expect it to drop a lot once we understand the full extent of the virus . . . This is a flu season, everybody . . . Why aren’t we worried about that? . . . You’re much more likely to die of the flu than the Coronavirus. . . .

Let me assure you, you don’t need to panic . . . I’ve seen the media go to such great lengths. A local news agency in Los Angeles had a footage of a paramedic being dispatched to a cruise ship repeatedly all evening, their lead story. And then at the end they go, oh, by the way, there was a fight on the cruise ship and somebody got injured.”

d294eaed-7aaf-40c9-bb7c-c187c3005be5-large16x9_coronaviruscanceledevents

Truthfully, the panic is far worse than the actual disease. The paranoia and hysteria is more damaging to society than the virus! The panic would have never started or spread if the media hadn’t deliberately fanned the flames and openly encouraged overreaction.

Furthermore, the media is raising expectations so that it can dash them later and cause more uncertainty. They do this by saying we will “contain” the spread of the virus. Will we? Have we contained the flu? Have we contained the common cold? We haven’t even eradicated Bubonic Plague, for crying out loud! Of course not.

On his March 11 program, Rush Limbaugh rightly said that our efforts to “contain” this virus are “guaranteed to fail, by design.” Even among alternative media outlets, Rush’s show is, as he says it is, one of the last bastions of sanity – especially regarding Coronavirus. Rush has tried to allay fears and combat the hysteria. Yet, even some who should know better are giving into the panic. Rush is correct: All we can do is take common sense precautions and then let the virus run its course.

Reason recently published an article titled “Coronavirus Will Be Deadly To Your Liberty.” In it, J.D. Tuccille wrote:

Nothing makes government grow like a crisis. People get scared, politicians respond to that fear with promises that the state will step in and make everything better, and government ends up larger and more powerful. The pandemic of COVID-19 coronavirus threatens a world-wide wave of sickness, but it’s the healthiest thing to happen to government power in a very long time. As it leaves government with a rosy glow, however, our freedom will end up more haggard than ever.

““You can look at it as socialized medicine,” Rep. Ted Yoho (R–Fla.) said on Tuesday about White House proposals to have the federal government foot the bill for uninsured COVID-19 patients. “But in the face of an outbreak, a pandemic, what’s your options?”

Yoho isn’t the only Republican to have found a new place in his heart for government control of healthcare; obviously, the Trump administration is on-board, too.

Fear is the key here to Yoho’s sudden love for socialized medicine, as well as other panicked proposals for the government to somehow save us from the pandemic. Fear is a survival characteristic, but it makes us vulnerable to the impulse—or demand—that we surrender control to somebody else. . . .

Like all crises, the COVID-19 pandemic will pass, hopefully with a minimum of illness and death. But it will leave behind a residue of laws, spending, and precedents for future government actions that won’t depart in its wake. That’s because of what Higgs calls the “ratchet effect,” by which each crisis sees government shrink a little, but never back to its pre-crisis status. “Thus, crisis typically has produced not just a temporarily bigger government but also permanently bigger government,” he wrote.

So, even after the public panic retreats, the politicians’ calculations subside, and COVID-19 becomes more knowable and treatable, we’ll be left with the permanent swelling of government caused by the latest crisis.”

dfffuuownload (1)

While President Trump’s calm and quick reaction to Coronavirus is, on the whole, commendable, he has nevertheless jumped on board with big government train. President Trump has never been a constitutionalist and has overstepped his authority on numerous occasions, and Coronavirus is once again causing him to throw around money that isn’t his to throw around and involve government where it doesn’t belong. But as has been often said, you can’t let a good crisis go to waste.

One of the concerns about the media-induced mass hysteria is the call for mandatory vaccination and greater government intervention in medicine and health care. We already know that a Coronavirus vaccine is in the works and that the Army has signed up to use its members as guinea pigs. I have been an opponent of vaccination for a lot of years. The science behind alleged vaccine effectiveness is fraudulent. Vaccine effectiveness, however, is not the issue. Personal Liberty is the issue.

In my article “Vaccine Tyranny,” I reasoned:

On the face of it, it seems obvious that no government or majority of citizens should ever be allowed to force you to let a needle pierce your skin and inject chemicals and viruses into your body. People don’t think about it in those terms, but that is the reality of what we’re discussing. We are talking about whether society has a right to force you to inject foreign substances into your body. It seems preposterous that any sane and just person would agree that the community has authority over your body to such a degree that they can force you, via the police power of the state, to inject yourself with viruses and chemicals. Yet that is precisely what the pro-vaccine lobby is proposing.”

Yet, if we allow our culture of fear to get out of hand, we may face a situation – whether with Coronavirus or with a future real or hyped pandemic – where society, inspired by the rabid media jackals, clamors for forced vaccination. At any rate, Coronavirus will nudge government even deeper into medicine. Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of MIT recently quipped on Twitter:

[T]he #coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!”

vaccines6

I concur with Dr. Ayyadurai. It is my estimation that the media is hyping the Coronavirus “threat” for one primary reason: To give them an excuse to blame President Donald Trump and to say that unless President Trump is removed from office, society will collapse. I repeat: Coronavirus is a psyop. The Elite want us to feel so overwhelmed and panicked for a savior that we’ll vote against our best interests in November and elect one of the radical socialists vying currently for the Democratic Party nomination.

I’ve believe for a long time that the reelection of Donald Trump in November was a foregone conclusion, barring any shenanigans or fraud. Perhaps Coronavirus it he Establishment’s trump card. If so, despite the momentary hysteria, it is a rather weak one.

Yet, the major area where the virus has been felt is in the economy. It is suspicious, is it not, that the United States has an economy at an eleven year high with record unemployment, and a president freshly acquitted for preposterous allegations and enjoying a record high approval rating, when suddenly the media shifts to 24/7 Coronavirus hysteria. The global Elite – whether or not they were behind the release of the virus – have seized the moment and have used Coronavirus as an excuse to tamper with the stock market, halt trade, and create financial panic.

An article on ZeroHedge discussed the Coronahoax’s impact on the economy and what we can expect because of overreaction and unnecessary mass hysteria:

The dark side of the gig economy could soon be realized as virus impacts are starting to mount, especially in West Coast cities. Millions of gig economy workers are low paid and lack proper health insurance. Some of these folks have barebone policies that require them to pay the first few thousand dollars of medical bills.

The obvious risk to the gig economy so far is cities shutting down that forces a decline in the need for certain services, many of these folks don’t have a financial safety net nor health care for if they contract the virus. It’s simple: American workers aren’t prepared for a pandemic. . . .

As cases and deaths soar in Seattle this week, the first views of the gig economy and services sector grinding to a halt is in downtown Seattle. The area has transformed into a ghost town, as the lack of tourists and people quarantined at home has created a demand shock for the local economy.”

FB_IMG_1583981565337

Dear reader, please understand that if Coronavirus spreads and morphs into a truly global pandemic – and that is a massive if – it will be because the powers-that-be want it to spread and use their controlled media to whip everyone up into a frenzy. They are using their power over the stock market and the Federal Reserve to put a chill on the economy, which President Trump has rightly criticized. I believe they’re giddy about the prospects of a destroyed economy because it will give them ammunition to tarnish President Trump’s reputation.

You must understand that the global Elite are communists and subscribe to Marxist dogma. Communists thrive on chaos. Chaos is the petri dish in which communism grows. Without mass hysteria, panic, and worry, which cancel out our reasoning ability and normal use of logic, communists cannot swindle their way into power using the only slogans they know – false promises of “hope and change.”

Regardless of what happens with Coronavirus, future pandemics are a certainty. We know this because the communist world has made plans to use them as part of their strategy for world takeover. Igor Shafhid, a Soviet military specialist who handled deadly bio-chemical agents, wrote a book titled Inside the Red Zone: Physical and Spiritual Preparedness Against Weapons of Mass Destruction. In that book, he warned:

When Satan’s real mask is removed at the end of time, then he will be exposed for what he is, the father of lies. Many nations will become confused and start fighting against him during the Battle of Armageddon. Satan’s evil that prompted humankind to develop the WMD will come in handy for him to destroy God’s creation. He knows that an ungoldy nation that harbors nuclear/biological/chemical weapons, such as Russia, China, and North Korea, are excellent candidates for using this weaponry as a “power” to horsewhip other nations under their submission. I remember all too well in the Soviet army how I reveled in the fact that my country had so much power over all the other nations. Let us not be naive; those thoughts are still alive in the Russian Federation . . . Those that fight to do away with weapons of mass destruction will not succeed, because no one nation will give up its place for power – and the Day of Wrath will come, and nuclear war will be inevitable” (Igor Shafhid, Inside the Red Zone, 163).

While some might blame me for hyping the threat of nuclear war with Russia and China, it’s the furthest thing from hype. Rather, it is merely an admission of the enemy’s own stated war plans. They plan to one day attack the West first by softening us up with psychological operations and high-powered weapons like biological agents and EMPs, and finishing up with nuclear strikes. This has been admitted by defectors and former spies and soldiers like Shafhid. Recent updates to Russia’s military doctrine actually also call for an increased use of strategic nuclear weapons than past doctrine called for, so we would be unwise to discount and prepare for the threat.

89930699_1791710654298467_7726203122447548416_n

We also have to note the reality that Satan exists and inspires evil people in high places with truly ghastly and demonic ideas. The governing body of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints issued a warning in 1942 that is relevant today. They stated:

Satan is making war against all the wisdom that has come to men through their ages of experience . . . He plans to destroy liberty and freedom – economic, political, and religious, and to set up in place thereof the greatest, most widespread, and most complete tyranny that has ever oppressed men. He is working under such perfect disguise that many do not recognize either him or his methods. There is no crime he would not commit, no debauchery he would not set up, no plague he would not send, no heart he would not break, no life he would not take, no soul he would not destroy. He comes as a thief in the night; he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Without their knowing it, the people are being urged down paths that lead only to destruction. Satan never before had so firm a grip on this generation than he has now” (President Heber J. Grant, Message of the First Presidency, General Conference, October, 1942).

Yes, there is nothing Satan, and those who lend themselves to his plan, won’t do to destroy and enslave mankind. They might even unleash a horrific plague to terrify us, lower earth’s population, and prepare us for perpetual slavery. Coronavirus, however, is not that plague. It is not threat to the average person.

While certain elderly demographics are more at risk, the average person is not at risk because of Coronavirus. And 99% of those who contract the virus suffer only mild symptoms and eventually recover. And yet, Coronavirus, like warnings of legitimate catastrophes, reminds us of the need to prepare ourselves, first spiritually by aligning our lives with God’s laws, and second physically.

Physical preparedness is fundamental. An unprepared patriot is hardly a real patriot. We should prepare for cataclysms, we should develop contingency plans for disasters, and we should stock up on necessary supplies (such as a one-year food storage), but we should do so in a reasonable and ordered manner. One of the marks of a free and civilized society is order. One of the signs of a corrupt society is emotion-driven, knee-jerk reactions to everything – tribalistic hysteria and a mob mentality. Let’s be ordered in our preparations for future disasters – real disasters – that surely will come.

Before you pay too much attention to what the media is saying about Coronavirus, however, remember that this is the same group of professional liars that said mankind causes global warming, that told you JFK’s head was pushed violently forward by a bullet from behind, that said Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election, that claimed “communism is dead,” and that tells you to give up all your guns for your protection. If you can’t trust them in their normal reporting, why should you trust them now?

media4

A NOQ Report writer has also noted the similarities in media hype between global warming and Coronavirus. Marc Giller correctly analyzed the hype and its ultimate purpose:

The kind of fear that the news media have been stoking over the novel strain of coronavirus—or Wuhan Virus to all you ten-toothed bigots out there—is precisely the same fear that they’ve been trying to gin up for years over global warming. Millions of deaths, social upheaval, massive disruptions to everyone’s lives—all of these things have been hyped as the inevitable result of climate change driven by the insatiable demand for fossil fuels required by the greedy capitalist system. Only problem was, the best our activist media could threaten us with was Armageddon in another hundred years or so—and that didn’t exactly terrify people they way they had hoped.

Then lo and behold, along comes coronavirus.

And so the media shifted gears and stomped on the gas, so to speak, because here they finally had something they could use right now! to whip the masses into a frenzy—and boy, was it a doozy. An exotic virus of mysterious origin, straight out of a Hollywood thriller, escapes containment from China to the West where it stands poised to kill, kill, kill! . . . .

. . . the [media’s] goal is to cast the Trump Administration’s handling of the outbreak as incompetent. Oh, and then there’s spooking the markets in an attempt to drive the country into recession, conveniently ahead of November’s election—thus taking away Trump’s strongest campaign issue, a thriving economy that his policies helped create. Everything that the media emphasizes is directed toward those two objectives, which is why you’re seeing a freakout at levels we never saw during Ebola and H1N1—which, not coincidentally, happened under Barack Obama’s watch.”

All of the emotion-driven hype about Coronavirus – which is what the media always resorts to when it desperately wants something like a Donald Trump defeat in November – is just as unfounded as the propaganda about the global warming hoax. The next time you hear the media holler about Coronavirus, imagine Greta Thunberg yelling “How dare you!” in your ear. That will give you the right perspective. The underlying fact that 99% of people recover from Coronavirus the shining truth that cannot be hid.

During his excellent Oval Office address to the nation, President Trump correctly said that “this is just a temporary moment of time that we will overcome together as a nation and as a world.” The Coronavirus scare will be an embarrassing point of history, but little more in terms of human health and well-being. The only things that are truly concerning are people’s hysterical reaction to fake media scare propaganda, government intervention in medicine, the expansion of the police state, and tampering of the global financial markets.

CoronaLisa

Ninety-nine percent of Coronavirus victims survive; and so will you. The already minimal threat of the virus will pass in due time. However, will the negative consequences to our Liberty be so easily reversed? One thing is certain: If mankind wants to come out of this artificial, media-induced “crisis” intact, it must recognize and totally reject the Coronavirus psyop.

Zack Strong,

March 12, 2020