My Take on the Debate

“Will you shut up, man.” – Joe Biden, September 29, 2020 

President Trump and Joe Biden squared off last night in the first presidential debate of 2020. The entire thing was an embarrassing debacle from start to finish – a rowdy shouting match with little of substance and nothing to enlighten the American People. This piece discusses my key takeaways from the debate and why it is more important now than ever to dig your heels in, not on party politics, but on principles. 

First, let’s get something important out of the way. President Trump’s tie choice was lackluster. He chose a dull, dark, forgettable tie whereas Biden’s white and black-striped tie jumped out at you. Of course, I jest – the tie choice wasn’t important (though I stand by my analysis). However, with the way this train wreck went down last night, we might as well be talking about tie choices and aesthetics. 

A debate is supposed to be something of substance. In Webster’s trusty 1828 dictionary, one of the definitions for “debate” is a “discussion for elucidating truth.” If that was your expectation going into last night’s debate, which it ought to have been, then you, like me, were terrifically disappointed. All things considered, this was perhaps the worst debate I’ve ever watched. 

Right at the beginning, the debate devolved into a verbal brawl, with both the president and Biden interrupting each other every few seconds and exchanging insults and personal jabs. Both President Trump and Joe Biden are thin-skinned. That’s always been obvious. This characteristic was on full display last night. Bumbling Biden, however, scored the highest marks in the “offended” category. 

As per his usual, whenever Biden is challenged, he angrily lashes out with personal attacks rather than stick to the issues. During the night, he showed his immaturity and impatience by saying things such as: “Will you shut up, man,” “You’re not going to be able to shut him up,” “Will he just shush for a minute,” “Keep yapping, man,” “He’s a fool,” “Well, it’s hard to get any word in with this clown,” “He’s a racist,” “Everybody knows he’s a liar,” and “You’re the worst president America has ever had. Come on.” It took the Biden campaign mere minutes to put “Will you shut up, man” on a shirt and market it, making one wonder if he had planned to say it at some point. 

Biden’s body language betrayed him as the petulant individual he is. At various times, he scoffed, shook his head, rolled his eyes, laughed, and generally wore an expression somewhere between dumbfounded and condescending. He also kept his head and eyes down for an unusually high amount of time. Not what you want in a leader. 

Biden has also been known to get into people’s faces, challenge them to push-up and IQ contests, call them fat, insult them in bizarre ways (such as calling a girl a “lying, dog-faced, pony soldier” during the Iowa caucus), and generally deride anyone who steps on his toes. He toned it down for last night’s debate, but, as the above quotes show, some of the insults slipped through. 

President Trump’s body language stayed steadier, shifting back and forth between shades of frustration. He appeared to be biting his tongue, holding back things he really wanted to say. 

Two of my favorite moments, which sum up the entire debate if you think about it, were the following exchanges: 

Biden: “He wouldn’t know a suburb unless you took a wrong turn.” 

Trump: “Oh, I know suburbs.” 

And another time: 

Biden: “A lot of people died and a lot more are going to die unless he gets a lot smarter, a lot quicker. 

Trump: “Did you use the word “smart”? So you said you went to Delaware State, but you forgot the name of your college. You didn’t go to Delaware State. You graduated either the lowest or almost the lowest in your class. Don’t ever use the word “smart” with me. Don’t ever use that word.” 

Biden: “Oh, give me a break.” 

Trump: “Because you know what? There’s nothing smart about you, Joe. Forty-seven years you’ve done nothing.”  

As these exchanges demonstrate, the entire debate was a pithy back-and-forth worthy of pubertal junior high boys and wholly inappropriate for two seasoned men running for the highest office in the land. Can you imagine Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, or James Madison behaving like this? They were cordial. They were gentlemen. They discussed the issues. They dealt with principles. President Trump and Biden barely touched principles, instead opting to play on emotions and perceptions. 

If we judge this circus of a debate on substance, which we should, President Trump was the clear winner. Naturally, the Lugenpresse, or lying press, will invert reality and claim Trump lied about this or that. But anyone even marginally conversant with reality knows that President Trump, for all his antics, told the truth, whereas Biden, with all his buffoonery, lied from start to finish. 

Among the yarns Biden spun were the debunked myths that President Trump told people to inject bleach into themselves, that he proposed dropping nuclear bombs on hurricanes, and that he disparaged American troops. These are popular media talking points, but they’re each demonstrable lies. There’s plenty that President Trump has done wrong – why do you need to resort to fables and lies that any honest person can look up and disprove in five minutes? 

It seems that the Democrats are thoroughly convinced that their mindless base hates Donald Trump so emphatically that they’ll swallow the lies hook, line, and sinker. So, the bigger and more salacious the lie, the better because it taps into raw emotionalism. Emotionalism is the enemy to rational thought. All people of a socialist orientation (i.e. nearly all Democrats and many Republicans) feed on emotion and have abdicated their reasoning ability. They don’t care what’s true – they only care if the narrative makes them feel warm and fuzzy and backs up their delusions. 

Surprisingly, Biden didn’t make any major gaffes during the 90-minute spectacle. He did say some weird things, though. At 16:03, when President Trump said everyone would eventually see his tax returns when they’re completed, Biden dropped an Arabic term that I didn’t catch in the live debate, but only saw when reading through the transcript. He responded to the president’s pledge: “When? Inshallah?” Al Jazeera explained the meaning: “While the Arabic language phrase translates to “God willing,” it also has colloquial connotations of ambiguous commitment.” In other words, Biden was speaking in tongues to mock the president, something that sent his Arab supporters into a joyful tizzy. First-class pandering. 

Another interesting moment was when Joe Biden threatened Brazil with economic repercussions if they don’t halt “tearing down the forest.” He said that as president he would reenter the failed Paris Climate Accords and help round up $20 Billion which he would give to Brazil to stop cutting down trees. If they don’t accept, “then you’re going to have significant economic consequences.” Perhaps he was speaking in generalities about the alleged economic problems that would result from forests being cut down, but if you listen to how he said it, it sounds more like a threat. 

It was also somewhat comical when Biden roared, channeling his inner Darth Sidious: “The party is me. Right now, I am the Democratic Party.” In reality, President Trump was correct when he said, in the context of Biden’s glaring refusal to denounce the mob violence of Black Lives Matter and Antifa: 

“I don’t think you have any law enforcement [supporting you]. You can’t even say the word law enforcement. Because if you say those words, you’re going to lose all of your radical left supporters. And why aren’t you saying those words, Joe? Why don’t you say the words law enforcement? Because you know what? If [they] called us in Portland, we would put out that fire in a half an hour. But they won’t do it, because they’re run by radical left Democrats. If you look at Chicago, if you look at any place you want to look, Seattle, they heard we were coming in the following day and they put up their hands and we got back Seattle. Minneapolis, we got it back, Joe, because we believe in law and order, but you don’t. The top 10 cities and just about the top 40 cities are run by Democrats, and in many cases radical left. And they’ve got you wrapped around their finger, Joe, to a point where you don’t want to say anything about law and order. And I’ll tell you what, the people of this country want and demand law and order and you’re afraid to even say it.” 

True, true, and true. Biden is the last person who can say: “I am the Democratic Party.” He’s a doddering front man for a group of Bolshevik psychopaths waiting in the wings to control his presidency, from philandering Kamala Harris to the homosexual radical Pete Buttigieg. Biden is wrapped around their finger. He’s their dupe. 

A small gaffe Biden made was skipping a number while listing. He jumped from number one to number three. President Trump corrected him: “No, you’re on number two.” 

Another moment that some have seen as a gaffe was when Biden refused to condemn the communist terrorist organization Antifa, saying: “Antifa is an idea, not an organization.” There’s a kernel of truth to this statement. There’s not a well-defined hierarchy or structure to Antifa. However, it is a wing of the larger communist conspiracy. Antifa members have traveled to Syria, learned terror tactics from Kurdish communist terror outfits YPG and PKK, and imported those tactics back to the United States. Millions of dollars are funneled to local Antifa organizers, as well as truckloads of supplies. No, they may not have an office or headquarters like the Communist Party USA, but they’re becoming marshaled and disciplined for war against the United States and must be crushed. 

While Blundering Biden may not have made many notable gaffes, he did, however, spew a long litany of lies. Almost every time he opened his mouth, he said something demonstrably false. I have already mentioned several of his lies. He also twisted statistics, fumbled words, and generally came off as unintelligent. He was only saved from his native stupidity by two factors: Chris Wallace and Donald Trump himself. 

Chris Wallace, one of FOX News’ many liberal reporters, moderated the melee. I believe Wallace was given the assignment to do everything he could to make President Trump look like an out-of-control bully. Wallace also did everything he could to interrupt President Trump’s best monologues as well as his best gotcha moments against Biden. Whenever President Trump brought up things that would be very embarrassing for Biden, Wallace quickly jumped in to bail out Biden and rebuke Donald Trump.  

For example, around the 58:30-mark, President Trump pointed out the fact that Joe Biden called our troops “stupid bastards.” Biden quickly claimed he didn’t say it. President Trump responded: “He said it on tape.” And so he did. Anyone can find the tape online and see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears that Biden angrily called the troops “stupid bastards.” When they see the clip, and then remember that Biden denied saying it on national TV, they’ll know for themselves that Biden is a liar. 

Wallace, however, tried to nip this in the bud. He jumped in and said: “Please, sir. Stop. Stop.” Why would the moderator stop the president from pointing out the truth that Biden called our military men “stupid bastards” – on tape?! He didn’t stop Biden when Biden claimed, falsely, that President Trump disparaged our troops. He allowed him to speak. But when the president quoted the actual words Biden said on tape, Wallace derailed the moment and diverted the discussion to global warming, saving Biden from needing to answer for his words. 

Every honest viewer knows that Wallace was on Biden’s side during the debate and participated in a tag-team effort to paint the president into a corner. President Trump pointed it out himself, saying to Wallace just after the twelve-minute-mark: “Well, first of all, I guess I’m debating you, not him, but that’s ok. I’m not surprised.” Perhaps the best analysis of the entire debate was given by Ann Coulter when she pointed out on Twitter how lopsided it all was: 

“Every time Trump is nailing Biden, Chris Wallace interrupts. “That’s the next topic!”” 

This happened numerous times. I’ll give just two examples. During the back-and-forth about Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the Supreme Court, Biden claimed that Roe v. Wade was an issue “on the ballot” and “at stake” in both her nomination and the general election. President Trump rightly said that it’s not on the ballot anywhere. He also asked Biden if he even knew Justice Barrett’s position on Roe, at which point, the 10:40-mark, Wallace butted in and said “we’ll come back to Roe v. Wade.” They never came back to it. 

In another instance, President Trump began highlighting the mountains of corruption Biden’s family, especially his son Hunter, is involved in. He correctly said that Hunter took millions of dollars from Red China. He also pointed out that Hunter received $3.5 million from a Russian oligarch, which recently came to light in federal investigations. As he was pursuing this line of questioning, which Biden attempted to deflect and deny, Wallace jumped in, interrupting the president repeatedly with things like: “Mr. President,” “Mr. President, please. You’ve asked a question,” “Mr. President, this is an open discussion,” “Mr. President, please stop,” and, finally, after Biden got in a slight rebuttal, “That’s the end of the segment. We’re moving on.” I guess Wallace doesn’t want the American People to know that Joe Biden’s family is one of the most corrupt families alive today – a family that has colluded with both Red China and Putin’s Russia. 

Several other examples of Wallace’s diversionary tactics could be brought forth, but these suffice.  Wallace was clearly on team Biden and tried to undermine President Trump throughout the debate. His goal was to show the president as a bully and aggressor and he essentially achieved that goal. 

Ann Coulter and I were not the only ones who noticed the obvious. I was talking with a relative after the debate, and he made the remark: “It was the Trump vs. Wallace debate… did Biden show up? It was a lousy debate… Wallace was clearly biased and was absolutely terrible at doing his job. I blame him for a lot of it.” 

Similarly, from the perspective of a random person on Facebook, this is how the debate went down: 

“Trump: “WELL YOU SEE I’M DOING GREAT AND IM THE BEST” 

Biden: “Well… no… this is… shut up” 

Wallace: “Trump pls shut up”” 

Brian Killmeade also Tweeted: 

“Why is @JoeBiden allowed to interrupt? @realDonaldTrump is not?” 

The entire debate was a debacle, complicated by the moderator choosing sides and allowing Biden to say what he wanted without interruption while trying to undermine the president’s ability to point out Biden’s defects and get in a complete sentence. 

President Trump, however, is partially to blame for Biden avoiding major gaffes. On FOX News today, during the Bill Hemmer Reports segment, commentator Chris Stirewalt voiced an observation that I made last night as well. He said, referring to Biden’s surprising lack of gaffes: “It was Trump who saved him . . . [Biden] is a gaffe monster. He is the king of gaffes. All you have to do is let him talk.” This is spot on. There’s an old saying, attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte: Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. Donald Trump hasn’t learned that lesson, apparently. Instead of letting Biden blather on and trip himself up, showing everyone how daft he really is, President Trump interrupted him constantly, diverting the course of the discussion, and giving Biden chances to lash out, as well as Chris Wallace the chance to rebuke Trump, making him look like a schoolyard bully. Terrible debate strategy. 

Most people seemed disappointed in the debate performance on both sides. How could they not have been? The controlled media, however, has predictably hammered President Trump as a big bully, a buffoon, and a racist. The press both domestically and abroad latched onto the opportunity to crucify Donald Trump yet again. 

I couldn’t care less what anyone else in the world thinks of the United States or our politics, especially Europeans, but, out of curiosity, I wanted to see their response to the debate. For the most part, they excoriated President Trump, singling out the moment when he addressed the Proud Boys, telling them to “stand back and stand by.” This is an important moment since it’s the one the Establishment media has focused on. 

To couch the moment correctly, let’s just cite the transcript: 

Wallace: “You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left-wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.” 

Trump: “Sure, I’m willing to do that.” 

Wallace: “Are you prepared specifically to do it?” 

Trump: “I would say almost everything [i.e. the rioting and violence] I see is from the left wing not from the right wing. 

Wallace: “But what are you saying?” 

Trump: “I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.” 

Wallace: “Well, do it, sir.” 

Biden: “Say it. Do it. Say it.” 

Trump: “What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name. Go ahead, who do you want me to condemn?” 

Wallace: “White supremacists and right-wing militias.” 

Trump: “Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I’ll tell you what, somebody’s got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem, this is a left-wing.” 

Interesting, is it not, that President Trump did what he was asked to do, said “Sure” he was willing to condemn so-called white supremacy, and specifically told the Proud Boys to stand down and not be involved. Yet, the ravenous media twisted this to mean that President Trump refused to condemn “white supremacy.” 

The idea that America is plagued by “white supremacy” and “racism” by whites against minorities is one of the biggest canards in history. It’s utterly false in every way. Yet, the Marxist media is hell-bent on pressing their nonsense narrative and to divert people away from the reality that blacks commit the overwhelming majority of violent crime in the United States, followed by Latinos, and spurred on by communist provocateurs. So, last night and today, they traipsed out their tired Marxist talking points. From ABC to the BBC and everywhere in between, the controlled press honed in on the idea that President Trump didn’t denounce “white supremacy” but, rather, encouraged it and even called his fellow “racists” to arms. 

Similarly, Chris Wallace lied when he tried to blame “white supremacists” and “right-wing militias” on the violence in Kenosha and Portland. The reference to Kenosha is obviously a reference to Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who defended himself from a mob of pedophiles and felons who were assaulting him. You can see my article here, and my podcast episode here, where I lay out the real story that media shills like Wallace won’t tell you about how Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero who must be freed from jail. And the reference to Portland is similarly laughable seeing as that city is thoroughly controlled by Antifa and is the scene of constant rampaging by Antifa and Black Lives Matter criminals. 

When you take everything into account, and when you consider who told the most truth, President Trump was the clear winner of the debate. Most polls, as unreliable as they are, show that people agree with my assessment. Yet, because he is thin-skinned and brash, he allowed himself to be presented as the aggressor at a time when he should have made his case from the moral high ground – a position which he in fact occupies. His performance was disappointing at a time when he needed to be a beacon for others. Had he stuck to principles and made substantive principles, the contrast with Biden’s petulant insults and impatience would have been obvious. 

And that’s what this is all about – principles. Elections are not about who wins, but about which principles will prevail. Principles, not parties, are what’s important. We should be debating which worldview will hold sway in America. Indeed, we should be discussing what America stands for and whether our time-tested institutions will be upheld or torn down. 

Judging by last night’s debate, neither President Trump nor Joe Biden has what it takes to truly lead America to her destiny as a shining city on a hill and as a refuge for those seeking Liberty. We could very well hold up the debate as clear evidence that the two-party system is defunct and must be superseded. I suspect third-party candidates will use this sad spectacle as proof of the justice of their cause. 

God help America find our George Washingtons and Thomas Jeffersons to help lead us out of our downward spiral, because the inglorious cast of characters on both sides aren’t cutting it; though President Trump is at least trying his best and sometimes gets things right, buying us perhaps some time to get our act in gear before the darkness closes around us. 

Zack Strong, 

September 30, 2020  

The Coronavirus Psyop

The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, “The risk is low to the average American.”” – President Donald Trump

The world is currently witnessing one of the largest psyops in recent years. I speak, of course, about the media-induced mass hysteria surrounding Coronavirus. Despite the fact that at present 98-99% of people getting the virus recover, the whole world is losing its collective mind. This article addresses why the media is so hellbent on hyping Coronavirus and how the powers-that-be might try to manipulate public panic to their advantage.

FB_IMG_1583772525501

Before we proceed, let’s refresh our memory about what a psyop is. Psyop is short for psychological operation. It is a military/intelligence term. A 2005 Army manual spoke of the purpose of U.S. psyops in this manner:

The purpose of PSYOP is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behavior favorable to U.S. national objectives. PSYOP are characteristically delivered as information for effect, used during peacetime and conflict, to inform and influence. When properly employed, PSYOP can save lives of friendly and adversary forces by reducing the adversaries’ will to fight. By lowering adversary morale and reducing their efficiency, PSYOP can also discourage aggressive actions and create dissidence and disaffection within their ranks, ultimately inducing surrender.”

For our purposes, we can say that a psyop is used by the global Marxist Elite, or the powers-that-be, to use information warfare to diminish humanity’s morale and will to fight against their despotic schemes. They create fear and confusion and stimulate a sense of extreme fatalism – the sort we see play out every day in dystopian films and books. Ultimately, a psyop is intended to make people feel so overwhelmed or befuddled that they crave stability and order, even if it means surrendering their Liberty and sovereignty to achieve it.

Psyops only work on weak-minded nations which feel no sense of destiny and duty. A moral, upright, and informed people cannot be hoodwinked by baseless lies. Yet, if they become detached from their national roots, shed their heritage, and reject their God, then psyops can work to lead them this way or that at whim of the social engineers.

Edward Bernays, often called the “father of propaganda,” gave us these remarkable statements in his classic book Propaganda:

Small groups of persons can, and do, make the rest of us think what they please about a given subject. . . .

There are invisible rulers who control the destinies of millions. It is not generally realized to what extent the words and actions of our most influential public men are dictated by shrewd persons operating behind the scenes.

Now, what is still more important, the extent to which our thoughts and habits are modified by authorities.

In some departments of our daily life, in which we imagine ourselves free agents, we are ruled by dictators exercising great power. . . .

The invisible government tends to be concentrated in the hands of the few because of the expense of manipulating the social machinery which controls the opinions and habits of the masses” (Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 57, 61-63).

corona-kill-us-all-662x651-662x651_c

Yes, there are devious social engineers who, through the clever use of propaganda, information warfare, and psychological operations, lead us like a lamb to the slaughter. They shape our habits and thoughts. They influence our culture and politics. They manipulate so many aspects of our daily lives, yet we are generally oblivious to their operations.

The social controllers’ operations are fueled by fear. When humans become fearful, they renounce reason and are fairly easy to trick with false promises like “hope and change.” Tyrants everywhere know that if they can manipulate emotion, they can achieve their purposes.

One of our Founding Fathers, my distant ancestor Caleb Strong, remarked on the human tendency to prize state stability over personal Freedom. He said:

Almost every nation, at some period of their existence, have enjoyed the privileges of a free State; but how few have preserved them! – they have been lost by the inconstancy of the citizens, or forfeited by their vices. In many republicks, repeated variations in the modes of government have taken place, as different parties happen to predominate, until the people became weary of changes, and preferred the quiet of absolute power, to the tumults of perpetual revolution.”

The Sage of Monticello, the great Thomas Jefferson, likewise remarked:

[A]ll timid men . . . prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty.”

Benjamin Franklin, of course, agreed with his colleague and added a rebuke:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”

Finally, Alexander Hamilton seconded Franklin’s reprimand and affirmed:

The Nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a Master and deserves one.”

Our noble forefathers understood that Freedom cannot survive in a culture of fear. They warned that those who give in to fear and allow confusion to reign in their minds can never retain their precious Liberty. In 2020, we seem to have forgotten these eternal truths. Instead, we’ve fully embraced the culture of fear promoted by the controlled media. Nowhere is this more evident than in the way we’ve reacted to the media’s Coronavirus hype.

FB_IMG_1584050691128

Let’s review a short list of ways that people around the world are hysterically reacting to Coronavirus:

The entire nation of Italy has been quarantined

Red China has quarantined some 60+ million of its subjects

The World Health Organization has declared Coronavirus a global pandemic

Eight states in the United States, plus various counties and cities including Washington D.C., have

   declared a “state of emergency”

New York has called out the National Guard (shades of martial law)

Cities are revoking permits for large public gatherings and fairs, concerts, and other community

    gatherings are being canceled

Stores shelves are being emptied of items, making toilet paper hoarding into a viral meme

Angela Merkel is telling Germans that 70% of them will get the virus

President Trump has announced a halt on all flights from Europe for the next thirty days

The NBA has suspended all games until further notice

People are canceling vacations – especially on cruise ships – and Princess Cruises has suspended all

   cruises for the next two months

Churches are closing down meetings and worship services

Companies are telling their workers to conduct business digitally from home

Some companies have begun laying off workers

Tax day is being delayed for some groups and companies

Schools and universities are being closed all over the globe

Subways in major cities are eerily empty

Many people have stopped shaking hands, opting to rub elbows or give fist bumps

People are avoiding Chinese restaurants (which the Establishment media and lunatics like AOC are

    calling “racist”)

The list could go on much longer, but this gives you the flavor of the hysterical overreaction we’re seeing everywhere.

Let’s now set aside the hysteria and instead look at a few relevant facts. In a world of 7.8 billion inhabitants, there are 127,863 cases of Coronavirus. 4,718 have died from the virus while 68,310 have successfully recovered.

Every death is a tragedy, of course, but people die every day from a thousand different causes – cancer, drunk drivers, homicide, gang violence, drug overdose, HIV, Ebola, and so forth. Many of these listed items have a far higher mortality rate than Coronavirus. At present, Coronavirus has a less than one percent mortality rate! 99% of people survive their encounter with the virus!

corona-virus-emojis-759

Dr. Anthony Fauci, who heads the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, announced yesterday that Coronavirus is ten times more lethal than the seasonal flu. The media ran with the headline and ignored the substance of Dr. Fauci’s statements. While the scary headline makes it sound like a pandemic, it actually means that there’s nothing much to worry about. As The Week reported:

At the same time, [Dr. Fauci] did clarify that 10 times figure actually brings the new coronavirus’ fatality rate lower than official estimates, which hover around 3 percent. The flue has a mortality rate of about 0.1 percent, so, when considering the likelihood that there are many asymptomatic or very mild cases that have gone undiagnosed, Fauci places the new coronavirus’ lethality rate at somewhere around 1 percent.”

Did you catch that? The new findings show that Coronavirus fatality is actually “lower” than previously thought. About 1% of people die from the virus – and the majority of these are elderly folks who are naturally more susceptible to disease. The highest fatality rates, in fact, are found among those 60 years and older. Yet, the media wants everyone to think they’re on death’s doorstep and that they should panic and be very, very afraid.

Let’s put this into greater perspective for our own country. In the United States, with a sprawling population of 330 million, only 39 people have died. At least 19 of those 39 lived together in a single nursing home in Washington state. Many of the others happened to be older people as well.

The most fundamental takeaway from any reporting about Coronavirus should be that your odds of survival are 99% and that there is no reason to panic. Of course, it’s wise to take common sense precautions such as self-isolation at home if you feel flu symptoms coming on (I assumed most people did that anyway) and carefully washing your hands (again, I thought this was standard practice). The most important thing not to do as COVID-19 dominates headlines is to panic.

Let’s now discuss the real danger posed by Coronavirus. The real danger is the way people are hysterically reacting to the media’s deliberately overblown coverage. Columnist Dawn Neesom articulated my thoughts perfectly when she wrote:

The human race is in grave danger. Thousands of people are showing severe symptoms already and there is no known cure.

No, not coronavirus, but sheer bloody stupidity.

Never have so many brain cells been sacrificed on the altar of toilet paper fever. Come on people, what is that about?

Why, when you’re warned you may get a (for most folk, mild) respiratory tract infection do you instantly think what you really need in your life is industrial supplies of bog roll? . . . .

. . . can we all stop being hysterical halfwits and get a grip.”

funny-coronavirus-meme-reddit-2-1

Don’t we recall the media hype surrounding Swine Flu, West Nile Virus, Zika, Ebola, and others? Each time, the media told us the end was near and that a possible global pandemic had started. And each time the diseases ran their course, the world shockingly didn’t end, and we all moved on with our lives. Coronavirus will also run its course and we’ll all move on like it never happened.

As is so often the case with human beings, the damage caused by the knee-jerk reaction is exponentially worse than the damage caused by any given event. There are laws against shouting “Fire!” in a crowded theater because people are so gullible and susceptible to hysteria that they’ll trample each other to death in their mad dash to get out of the theater. The media is essentially guilty of yelling “Fire!” whenever they blare the headline “Coronavirus!”

The evil people of the world are loving the chaos (they helped cause it after all). They know that with people so distracted, so fearful, and so hysterical beyond the point of reason, that they can force upon us tyrannical measures – measures we’d never normally accept, but which we welcome because our brains are so impaired by fear. It was the same after 9/11 when the Bush administrator rammed the unconstitutional Patriot Act down America’s throat. The global tyranny apparatus is currently ramping up their attempts to surveil, track, and micromanage us in the name of “keeping us safe” from Coronavirus.

We already live in a burgeoning police state with our activity being constantly tracked by the NSA, CIA, FBI, Google, Facebook, and other organizations. This police state, however, is taking on a disturbing medical aspect. They are using Coronavirus to expand their already massive surveillance apparatus. In Red China, the birth place of Coronavirus, Chinese subjects are already surveilled beyond imagination. However, the communist state’s illicit tracking measures have been extended and medical police units were seen dragging people off the streets like dogs and forcing them into quarantine in de facto prisons. If we think “it can’t happen here,” we better think again. With the right amount of hype, which the media is demonstrating they can whip up when needed to suit their agenda, it most certainly can happen.

In his March 9 article “Why this Draconian Response to COVID-19?” Jeffrey Tucker wrote a brilliant analysis of the global, media-induced hysteria. He wrote:

[G]overnments are willy-nilly making drastic decisions that profoundly affect the status of human freedom. Their decisions are going to affect our lives in profound ways. And there has thus far been no real debate on this. It’s just been presumed that containment of the spread rather than the care of the sick is the only way forward.

What’s more, we have governments all-too-willing to deploy their awesome powers to control human populations in direct response to mass public pressure based on fears that have so far not been justified by any available evidence. For this reason, we have every reason to be concerned.

Are we really ready to imprison the world, wreck financial markets, destroy countless jobs, and massively disrupt life as we know it, all to forestall some uncertain fate, even as we do know the right way to deal with the problem from a medical point of view? It’s at least worth debating.”

106366591-1580473423431scan

Tucker also quoted a Psychology Today article. He wrote:

More and more, the containment response is looking like global panic. What’s interesting, Psychology Today points out, is that your doctor is not panicking:

““. . . I’ve treated countless patients with coronaviruses over the years. In fact, we’ve been able to test for them on our respiratory panels for the entirety of my career. . . . .

. . . We know more about it than we don’t know.””

Yes, we know more about this allegedly “novel” virus than we don’t know. There’s not much “novel” about it and doctors have known about it for many years. And again, please recall, that 99% of people walk away from their encounter with the usually very mild Coronavirus.

Rush Limbaugh recently made a point that I’ve independently observed. He noted that doctors are the ones not panicking. The media are panicking. Politicians are panicking. Ignorant people the world over are panicking. But most doctors are not.

Dr. Drew Pinsky, for instance, slammed the media during a recent FOX News interview. He firmly stated:

[G]uys that is absolutely the case the panic is far worse than the virus. Let the professionals whose job it is to contain pandemic do their job. They’re doing an amazing job! World-wide the efforts and the effect of organizations like the CDC, the WHO, has been remarkable. And yet the media has continues to take every effort to fan the flames of panic. Look, the WHO has said there’s about a 3% fatality rate on this virus and every time they say that they always qualify it and say we expect it to drop a lot once we understand the full extent of the virus . . . This is a flu season, everybody . . . Why aren’t we worried about that? . . . You’re much more likely to die of the flu than the Coronavirus. . . .

Let me assure you, you don’t need to panic . . . I’ve seen the media go to such great lengths. A local news agency in Los Angeles had a footage of a paramedic being dispatched to a cruise ship repeatedly all evening, their lead story. And then at the end they go, oh, by the way, there was a fight on the cruise ship and somebody got injured.”

d294eaed-7aaf-40c9-bb7c-c187c3005be5-large16x9_coronaviruscanceledevents

Truthfully, the panic is far worse than the actual disease. The paranoia and hysteria is more damaging to society than the virus! The panic would have never started or spread if the media hadn’t deliberately fanned the flames and openly encouraged overreaction.

Furthermore, the media is raising expectations so that it can dash them later and cause more uncertainty. They do this by saying we will “contain” the spread of the virus. Will we? Have we contained the flu? Have we contained the common cold? We haven’t even eradicated Bubonic Plague, for crying out loud! Of course not.

On his March 11 program, Rush Limbaugh rightly said that our efforts to “contain” this virus are “guaranteed to fail, by design.” Even among alternative media outlets, Rush’s show is, as he says it is, one of the last bastions of sanity – especially regarding Coronavirus. Rush has tried to allay fears and combat the hysteria. Yet, even some who should know better are giving into the panic. Rush is correct: All we can do is take common sense precautions and then let the virus run its course.

Reason recently published an article titled “Coronavirus Will Be Deadly To Your Liberty.” In it, J.D. Tuccille wrote:

Nothing makes government grow like a crisis. People get scared, politicians respond to that fear with promises that the state will step in and make everything better, and government ends up larger and more powerful. The pandemic of COVID-19 coronavirus threatens a world-wide wave of sickness, but it’s the healthiest thing to happen to government power in a very long time. As it leaves government with a rosy glow, however, our freedom will end up more haggard than ever.

““You can look at it as socialized medicine,” Rep. Ted Yoho (R–Fla.) said on Tuesday about White House proposals to have the federal government foot the bill for uninsured COVID-19 patients. “But in the face of an outbreak, a pandemic, what’s your options?”

Yoho isn’t the only Republican to have found a new place in his heart for government control of healthcare; obviously, the Trump administration is on-board, too.

Fear is the key here to Yoho’s sudden love for socialized medicine, as well as other panicked proposals for the government to somehow save us from the pandemic. Fear is a survival characteristic, but it makes us vulnerable to the impulse—or demand—that we surrender control to somebody else. . . .

Like all crises, the COVID-19 pandemic will pass, hopefully with a minimum of illness and death. But it will leave behind a residue of laws, spending, and precedents for future government actions that won’t depart in its wake. That’s because of what Higgs calls the “ratchet effect,” by which each crisis sees government shrink a little, but never back to its pre-crisis status. “Thus, crisis typically has produced not just a temporarily bigger government but also permanently bigger government,” he wrote.

So, even after the public panic retreats, the politicians’ calculations subside, and COVID-19 becomes more knowable and treatable, we’ll be left with the permanent swelling of government caused by the latest crisis.”

dfffuuownload (1)

While President Trump’s calm and quick reaction to Coronavirus is, on the whole, commendable, he has nevertheless jumped on board with big government train. President Trump has never been a constitutionalist and has overstepped his authority on numerous occasions, and Coronavirus is once again causing him to throw around money that isn’t his to throw around and involve government where it doesn’t belong. But as has been often said, you can’t let a good crisis go to waste.

One of the concerns about the media-induced mass hysteria is the call for mandatory vaccination and greater government intervention in medicine and health care. We already know that a Coronavirus vaccine is in the works and that the Army has signed up to use its members as guinea pigs. I have been an opponent of vaccination for a lot of years. The science behind alleged vaccine effectiveness is fraudulent. Vaccine effectiveness, however, is not the issue. Personal Liberty is the issue.

In my article “Vaccine Tyranny,” I reasoned:

On the face of it, it seems obvious that no government or majority of citizens should ever be allowed to force you to let a needle pierce your skin and inject chemicals and viruses into your body. People don’t think about it in those terms, but that is the reality of what we’re discussing. We are talking about whether society has a right to force you to inject foreign substances into your body. It seems preposterous that any sane and just person would agree that the community has authority over your body to such a degree that they can force you, via the police power of the state, to inject yourself with viruses and chemicals. Yet that is precisely what the pro-vaccine lobby is proposing.”

Yet, if we allow our culture of fear to get out of hand, we may face a situation – whether with Coronavirus or with a future real or hyped pandemic – where society, inspired by the rabid media jackals, clamors for forced vaccination. At any rate, Coronavirus will nudge government even deeper into medicine. Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of MIT recently quipped on Twitter:

[T]he #coronavirus fear mongering by the Deep State will go down in history as one of the biggest fraud to manipulate economies, suppress dissent, & push MANDATED Medicine!”

vaccines6

I concur with Dr. Ayyadurai. It is my estimation that the media is hyping the Coronavirus “threat” for one primary reason: To give them an excuse to blame President Donald Trump and to say that unless President Trump is removed from office, society will collapse. I repeat: Coronavirus is a psyop. The Elite want us to feel so overwhelmed and panicked for a savior that we’ll vote against our best interests in November and elect one of the radical socialists vying currently for the Democratic Party nomination.

I’ve believe for a long time that the reelection of Donald Trump in November was a foregone conclusion, barring any shenanigans or fraud. Perhaps Coronavirus it he Establishment’s trump card. If so, despite the momentary hysteria, it is a rather weak one.

Yet, the major area where the virus has been felt is in the economy. It is suspicious, is it not, that the United States has an economy at an eleven year high with record unemployment, and a president freshly acquitted for preposterous allegations and enjoying a record high approval rating, when suddenly the media shifts to 24/7 Coronavirus hysteria. The global Elite – whether or not they were behind the release of the virus – have seized the moment and have used Coronavirus as an excuse to tamper with the stock market, halt trade, and create financial panic.

An article on ZeroHedge discussed the Coronahoax’s impact on the economy and what we can expect because of overreaction and unnecessary mass hysteria:

The dark side of the gig economy could soon be realized as virus impacts are starting to mount, especially in West Coast cities. Millions of gig economy workers are low paid and lack proper health insurance. Some of these folks have barebone policies that require them to pay the first few thousand dollars of medical bills.

The obvious risk to the gig economy so far is cities shutting down that forces a decline in the need for certain services, many of these folks don’t have a financial safety net nor health care for if they contract the virus. It’s simple: American workers aren’t prepared for a pandemic. . . .

As cases and deaths soar in Seattle this week, the first views of the gig economy and services sector grinding to a halt is in downtown Seattle. The area has transformed into a ghost town, as the lack of tourists and people quarantined at home has created a demand shock for the local economy.”

FB_IMG_1583981565337

Dear reader, please understand that if Coronavirus spreads and morphs into a truly global pandemic – and that is a massive if – it will be because the powers-that-be want it to spread and use their controlled media to whip everyone up into a frenzy. They are using their power over the stock market and the Federal Reserve to put a chill on the economy, which President Trump has rightly criticized. I believe they’re giddy about the prospects of a destroyed economy because it will give them ammunition to tarnish President Trump’s reputation.

You must understand that the global Elite are communists and subscribe to Marxist dogma. Communists thrive on chaos. Chaos is the petri dish in which communism grows. Without mass hysteria, panic, and worry, which cancel out our reasoning ability and normal use of logic, communists cannot swindle their way into power using the only slogans they know – false promises of “hope and change.”

Regardless of what happens with Coronavirus, future pandemics are a certainty. We know this because the communist world has made plans to use them as part of their strategy for world takeover. Igor Shafhid, a Soviet military specialist who handled deadly bio-chemical agents, wrote a book titled Inside the Red Zone: Physical and Spiritual Preparedness Against Weapons of Mass Destruction. In that book, he warned:

When Satan’s real mask is removed at the end of time, then he will be exposed for what he is, the father of lies. Many nations will become confused and start fighting against him during the Battle of Armageddon. Satan’s evil that prompted humankind to develop the WMD will come in handy for him to destroy God’s creation. He knows that an ungoldy nation that harbors nuclear/biological/chemical weapons, such as Russia, China, and North Korea, are excellent candidates for using this weaponry as a “power” to horsewhip other nations under their submission. I remember all too well in the Soviet army how I reveled in the fact that my country had so much power over all the other nations. Let us not be naive; those thoughts are still alive in the Russian Federation . . . Those that fight to do away with weapons of mass destruction will not succeed, because no one nation will give up its place for power – and the Day of Wrath will come, and nuclear war will be inevitable” (Igor Shafhid, Inside the Red Zone, 163).

While some might blame me for hyping the threat of nuclear war with Russia and China, it’s the furthest thing from hype. Rather, it is merely an admission of the enemy’s own stated war plans. They plan to one day attack the West first by softening us up with psychological operations and high-powered weapons like biological agents and EMPs, and finishing up with nuclear strikes. This has been admitted by defectors and former spies and soldiers like Shafhid. Recent updates to Russia’s military doctrine actually also call for an increased use of strategic nuclear weapons than past doctrine called for, so we would be unwise to discount and prepare for the threat.

89930699_1791710654298467_7726203122447548416_n

We also have to note the reality that Satan exists and inspires evil people in high places with truly ghastly and demonic ideas. The governing body of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints issued a warning in 1942 that is relevant today. They stated:

Satan is making war against all the wisdom that has come to men through their ages of experience . . . He plans to destroy liberty and freedom – economic, political, and religious, and to set up in place thereof the greatest, most widespread, and most complete tyranny that has ever oppressed men. He is working under such perfect disguise that many do not recognize either him or his methods. There is no crime he would not commit, no debauchery he would not set up, no plague he would not send, no heart he would not break, no life he would not take, no soul he would not destroy. He comes as a thief in the night; he is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Without their knowing it, the people are being urged down paths that lead only to destruction. Satan never before had so firm a grip on this generation than he has now” (President Heber J. Grant, Message of the First Presidency, General Conference, October, 1942).

Yes, there is nothing Satan, and those who lend themselves to his plan, won’t do to destroy and enslave mankind. They might even unleash a horrific plague to terrify us, lower earth’s population, and prepare us for perpetual slavery. Coronavirus, however, is not that plague. It is not threat to the average person.

While certain elderly demographics are more at risk, the average person is not at risk because of Coronavirus. And 99% of those who contract the virus suffer only mild symptoms and eventually recover. And yet, Coronavirus, like warnings of legitimate catastrophes, reminds us of the need to prepare ourselves, first spiritually by aligning our lives with God’s laws, and second physically.

Physical preparedness is fundamental. An unprepared patriot is hardly a real patriot. We should prepare for cataclysms, we should develop contingency plans for disasters, and we should stock up on necessary supplies (such as a one-year food storage), but we should do so in a reasonable and ordered manner. One of the marks of a free and civilized society is order. One of the signs of a corrupt society is emotion-driven, knee-jerk reactions to everything – tribalistic hysteria and a mob mentality. Let’s be ordered in our preparations for future disasters – real disasters – that surely will come.

Before you pay too much attention to what the media is saying about Coronavirus, however, remember that this is the same group of professional liars that said mankind causes global warming, that told you JFK’s head was pushed violently forward by a bullet from behind, that said Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election, that claimed “communism is dead,” and that tells you to give up all your guns for your protection. If you can’t trust them in their normal reporting, why should you trust them now?

media4

A NOQ Report writer has also noted the similarities in media hype between global warming and Coronavirus. Marc Giller correctly analyzed the hype and its ultimate purpose:

The kind of fear that the news media have been stoking over the novel strain of coronavirus—or Wuhan Virus to all you ten-toothed bigots out there—is precisely the same fear that they’ve been trying to gin up for years over global warming. Millions of deaths, social upheaval, massive disruptions to everyone’s lives—all of these things have been hyped as the inevitable result of climate change driven by the insatiable demand for fossil fuels required by the greedy capitalist system. Only problem was, the best our activist media could threaten us with was Armageddon in another hundred years or so—and that didn’t exactly terrify people they way they had hoped.

Then lo and behold, along comes coronavirus.

And so the media shifted gears and stomped on the gas, so to speak, because here they finally had something they could use right now! to whip the masses into a frenzy—and boy, was it a doozy. An exotic virus of mysterious origin, straight out of a Hollywood thriller, escapes containment from China to the West where it stands poised to kill, kill, kill! . . . .

. . . the [media’s] goal is to cast the Trump Administration’s handling of the outbreak as incompetent. Oh, and then there’s spooking the markets in an attempt to drive the country into recession, conveniently ahead of November’s election—thus taking away Trump’s strongest campaign issue, a thriving economy that his policies helped create. Everything that the media emphasizes is directed toward those two objectives, which is why you’re seeing a freakout at levels we never saw during Ebola and H1N1—which, not coincidentally, happened under Barack Obama’s watch.”

All of the emotion-driven hype about Coronavirus – which is what the media always resorts to when it desperately wants something like a Donald Trump defeat in November – is just as unfounded as the propaganda about the global warming hoax. The next time you hear the media holler about Coronavirus, imagine Greta Thunberg yelling “How dare you!” in your ear. That will give you the right perspective. The underlying fact that 99% of people recover from Coronavirus the shining truth that cannot be hid.

During his excellent Oval Office address to the nation, President Trump correctly said that “this is just a temporary moment of time that we will overcome together as a nation and as a world.” The Coronavirus scare will be an embarrassing point of history, but little more in terms of human health and well-being. The only things that are truly concerning are people’s hysterical reaction to fake media scare propaganda, government intervention in medicine, the expansion of the police state, and tampering of the global financial markets.

CoronaLisa

Ninety-nine percent of Coronavirus victims survive; and so will you. The already minimal threat of the virus will pass in due time. However, will the negative consequences to our Liberty be so easily reversed? One thing is certain: If mankind wants to come out of this artificial, media-induced “crisis” intact, it must recognize and totally reject the Coronavirus psyop.

Zack Strong,

March 12, 2020

Bloomberg Vows to Destroy Your Right of Self-Defense

Yesterday, the rabid socialist Michael Bloomberg, who is currently running for the Democratic Party’s nomination for president, stood up in Aurora, Colorado to unveil his proposals for ending so-called “gun violence” in America. In reality, the only thing he wants to end is your God-given, Constitutionally-guaranteed right of self-defense. This quick article is a rebuttal to Bloomberg’s atrocious distortions, anti-American propaganda, and threats against our Liberty.

guns88

The former socialist mayor of New York City, the Jew Mike Bloomberg, started off his outlandish remarks by citing the “disgraceful” number of annual gun deaths in the United States. He alleged that America suffers from “gun violence” far more than any other “developed” nation. In his words: “No other developed country experiences losses of gun violence like we do here in America. They’re not even close.” Notice how he surreptitiously slipped the qualifier “developed” in there. This is how he gets away with pushing his lies about the alleged “national emergency” the United States has with “gun violence.”

It is a blatant lie to suggest that the United States has a unique or unparalleled problem – a “national emergency” – with “gun violence.” It’s simply not true. Anyone who takes the time to research the subject knows this is completely false. Even mainstream media outlets hostile to the 2nd Amendment are frequently forced to admit that the verifiable numbers smash this propaganda talking point into a million pieces.

Three short years ago, the far left propaganda outlet NPR admitted that far from ranking first in the world for gun violence, the United States actually ranked 31st! NPR stated: “[T]he U.S. has the 31st highest rate in the world: 3.85 deaths due to gun violence per 100,000 people in 2016.” In 2016, tiny El Salvador actually ranked first in gun violence. The top five nations for gun violence that year were El Salvador, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, and Honduras. Latin America was then, and is now, the most violent region of the world.

In a recent article titled “400 murders a day: 10 reasons why Latin America is the world’s most violent place,” Business Insider reported:

Outside of active war zones, Latin America is the world’s most violent region. . . .

Latin America is home to about 8% of the world’s population but has about one-third of its homicides. . . .

In Mexico, the region’s second most populous country, 33,753 homicide victims in 2018 set a record for the second year in a row; 17,142 victims in the first half of this year likely means 2019 will set a new mark.

In Brazil, the most populated country in the region, homicides fell 13% between 2017 and 2018, but that still means 51,589 people were killed. . . .

Chile’s 2.7 homicides per 100,000 people in 2018 were about half the US’s 5.3 — Mexico and Brazil’s 25 per 100,000 and Venezuela’s 80 were many times more. . . .

On average across the region, some 75% of homicides in Latin America are gun-related — that proportion may seem obvious, [Robert] Muggah said, “but actually global average is closer to 40%. In Europe it’s down . . . in the low 20s and teens.””

Gang members who are also inmates pose for a photograph at a prison in Quezaltepeque

They proceeded to cite additional statistics and theorize about causes for gun violence, such as drug cartels, urbanization, mass unemployment, social unrest, and a severely broken justice system. However, I want to hone in on the numbers and compare them to U.S. statistics.

Various organizations inflate the numbers or skew the context to give you a false picture of reality. Consequently, I’ve taken the numbers from the annual FBI crime statistics. For 2018, the FBI noted a 6.2 percent decrease from the previous year’s murders. They set the overall number of murders in 2018 at 14,123. Isn’t it curious that Bloomberg and all the other liars talk about how unspeakably violent America is, yet we rank behind a host of nations in gun violence and homicides and our murder rates actually dropped last year even as gun ownership continued to increase?

But let’s focus on “developed” countries, since that’s the ruse Bloomberg is using. While the list is necessarily subjective and depends on your measuring criteria, there are, according to the IMF, approximately 39 “advanced economies” in the world out of a possible 195 nations. Isn’t it a little disingenuous for socialist Mayor Bloomberg to ignore murder rates and gun violence in a full 80% of the world just so he can maintain his claim that the United States has a “unique” gun problem? Some of us might call this sleight of hand a deliberate distortion. After all, don’t the other 156 countries matter? Don’t the gun violence victims, for whom he claims to have so much sympathy, matter even though they’re in third-world countries? Of course, when you compare U.S. statistics against the entire world, we are not even in the top 25 for “gun violence.” This is precisely the reason why the liar from New York uses qualifiers like “developed countries” to peddle his propaganda.

Let’s continue to dissect the numbers. Of those “developed countries” that have lower gun violence than the United States, there are some factors that cannot be ignored when making a judgment about rates of violence. First, population. The population of the United States is 340 million, with some 30 million illegal aliens who commit a massive amount of crime not reflected in that number. The population of the entirety of Europe is 741 million. Germany, the most populated nation in Europe, has almost 83 million people, whereas “developed” nations like Britain and Sweden have only 66 and 10 million respectively. The U.S. state of California alone has 40 million. If you add Texas’s and California’s populations together – only two of our fifty states – you get a population several million higher than the United Kingdom’s. Three of our states, California, Texas, and Florida, have a combined population of 90 million – seven million higher than Germany.

My point with these statistics is that you cannot simply compare our numbers across the board with European nations (which constitute most of the “developed” nations in the world) because our population is so much higher. Simple reason would dictate that you would expect there to be higher numbers of crime in the United States. When you factor in the reality that 340 million Americans own 423 million guns, this assumption of higher-thanusual violence would seem logical. Yet, in reality, considering our extremely large population – third only behind China’s and India’s – and our unprecedented ownership of firearms, the fact that only 10,000 Americans were killed by guns of all types in 2018 is stunning and puts to rest the notion that America is so uniquely violent.

guns49

I want to reiterate that I’m taking my numbers directly from the FBI’s official crime statistics. According to the FBI, in 2018 there were 14,123 murder victims in the United States out of our population of 340 million. There were 14,123 murder victims, of which 10,265 were killed with firearms of all types. 6,603 of these were killed with handguns and a mere 297 were killed with rifles of all types, which includes the oh-so-scary “assault rifles” that Bloomberg and the lying media rant and rave about.

For comparison, consider that every year 88,000 Americans die from alcohol, 40,000 Americans died in car crashes in 2018, and bicycles kill over 2,000 (1/5 of the total deaths from guns) U.S. children each year. In all seriousness, where is this supposedly unprecedented and egregious “gun violence” Bloomberg speaks of? It’s certainly not in my town in Idaho. It’s nowhere to be found in states like Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, or the Dakotas. If Bloomberg really cares about saving lives, he would convert his absurd “end gun violence” campaign into an “end alcohol violence,” or “end automobile violence,” or “end bicycle violence” campaign.

Another statistic to be aware of is that 2/3 of gun deaths in the United States are suicides. The number of suicides are not reflected in the FBI crime numbers. Sometimes you see anti-gunners lump all the numbers together and call them “gun incidents.” Don’t fall for it. In other words, the majority of gun-related deaths are self-inflicted as opposed to maliciously inflicted upon us by criminals. Once again, this belies the claim that America is so violent. Also, I would point out that 17-20 military veterans every day commit suicide, making up a large percentage of the thousands who commit suicide every year. This is unacceptable. If Bloomberg truly cared about saving victims of gun violence, perhaps he should focus on saving military veterans who have been treated so horribly bad and been put through so much while fighting our illegal wars that they feel the only escape is death.

This is just a smattering of facts and statistics. The overall point is this: The numbers prove that Bloomberg was either deliberately lying or was woefully uninformed (and therefore unreliable) when he falsely claimed that the United States tops the world in gun violence. It’s simply not true, ladies and gentlemen. Yet, this is the type of lying garbage being peddled by Democrats desperate to destroy your Liberty so they might rule over you.

guns17

Before moving to the next point, let me state that actual human beings, not mere statistics, refute Bloomberg’s lying narrative about the safety in other “developed” countries. I have nearly 10,000 followers on Facebook and over the years I’ve had individuals from Australia, the United Kingdom, and other foreign countries beg Americans not to give up their guns and to be careful not to give away our Freedom like they have foolishly done. I once had a British fellow tell about the horrible violence in his neighborhood and the fact that he has no way to defend himself because it’s nearly impossible to own a gun there. Back in 2010, I worked in Hawaii with an Australian who said he would never move back to Australia because of the totalitarian gun control laws. He now lives in the United States. And earlier this week, a man from Bulgaria commented on my article “Red Flags Over America” which details three American cities that hoisted the Chinese communist flag back in October to celebrate the murderous Maoist state. He wrote:

Red flags in USA!? Don’t tell me that it’s true! I was born and bred in Communist Bulgaria under Russian domination, for me USA and GB were the symbols of freedom! Root out the traitors.”

I couldn’t agree more. If we want to restore our Republic, we must root out traitors and tyrants like the socialist Michael Bloomberg. And we can start by boldly calling them what they are – traitors. It doesn’t help to play their political correctness game and to be nice to people who want to enslave us. These are anti-American traitors and they should be treated as enemies to the Republic. Those who would do you violence don’t deserve to escape infamy.

To preface the next portion of this article, I draw a quote from Bloomberg. He alleged: “This year in the United States 12,000 people will be murdered with illegal handguns and 19,000 people will commit suicide with illegal guns.” Illegal guns? What illegal guns? He’s citing what is perhaps (no one knows the precise statistics yet for 2019) the overall firearm death toll. Yet, in his contempt for guns, he refers to all of them as “illegal.” In Bloomberg’s mind, any gun you own is illegal and he will do his utmost to deprive you of them and leave you completely defenseless.

Also, I find it amusing that Bloomberg’s use of the word “illegal” actually deflates his entire argument about needing stricter gun control. As his words acknowledge, making firearms “illegal” does NOTHING to prevent murderers from murdering. He clearly doesn’t expect his emotion-driven audience to be smart enough to put two and two together, but those of us who haven’t taken leave of our senses can see right through his lies. After all, murder has been outlawed in every culture on earth and yet it has always happened regardless of the weapons available. Curtailing what is clearly a “shall not be infringed” right has zero chance of helping the situation because people so evil that they’re willing to murder are evil enough to disregard any law you pass to “end gun violence.”

Bloomberg blamed several factors for the alleged “gun violence” he falsely claims grips America. He blamed the NRA, of course. But he also blamed racism! (remember what I said about his audience being emotion-driven) He had the audacity to allege that pointing out the fact that blacks and Latinos commit most of the gun violence in America misses the point and fuels racism and violence. Actually, that is one of the most important points!

The lion’s share of violent crime in this country occurs in major cities in neighborhoods dominated by blacks and Latinos. 52% of violent crime for a thirty year period of recent history, for instance, was committed by blacks even though only 13% of the population is black (and most of the perpetrators are black males, which make up only 6% of the population). If you eliminated this rampant colored-on-colored and colored-on-white violence, there would be minimal violent crime in the United States. For instance, black-on-black murder accounts for 93% of all murdered blacks! If there’s an epidemic in the United States, it is violence in black and Latino neighborhoods and certainly not in white America!

Yet, spin-master Michael Bloomberg wants those of us who are white to feel “white guilt” and blame ourselves for being “racist” when we tell the truth that blacks and Latinos commit, by far, more crime than us despite being far fewer in number than we are. He wants us to consult our emotions instead of our reason. He wants us to feel so bad and guilty that we will acquiesce as tyrants like him steal our God-given right of self-defense. You can kill me or haul me off to the GULAG, but I refuse to tolerate the lies any longer. I refuse to be called a racist because of my skin color (which is the very definition of racism!) I refuse to stand by as my rights are stolen away by traitors.

guns22

Now we arrive at perhaps the most important portion of the article. Yesterday, Bloomberg made several proposals on how he plans to combat “gun violence” (i.e. how he plans to destroy your right of self-defense). Above all, he wants to increase the hoops we have to jump through to purchase a gun, including more extensive background checks. He stated:

To begin with, if I’m lucky enough to get elected, we’re going to overhaul the background check system to make it much more effective. No one should be able to buy a gun without passing a complete background check. And we’re going to get that done. But we’ll also close loopholes and gaps in system like the one allowing unmarried domestic abusers to possess guns and the one allowing sales to go through a background check takes longer than three business days and the one preventing law enforcement from identifying felons and others who own guns illegally. But we’ll also be smarter about who can buy guns. For instance, 18 to 20 year olds are four times as likely to commit a homicide compared to older Americans. The suicide rate among teens has increased exponentially over the past decade. And in most states the legal age for purchasing a handgun from a private seller is still only 18. Think about it, if you have to be 21 to buy a beer, you ought to be 21 at least to buy a handgun or any form of semi-automatic firearm. We’ll also work to adopt a 48-hour waiting period for every purchase. That is really important for preventing suicide. And we’ll adopt a red flag law at the federal level.”

He then lamented that “most” of the information in a background check “can’t be used to actually deny a purchase” of a firearm. He continued:

And we’re going to change that by requiring buyers to obtain a permit before they purchase a gun. Because just having a background check isn’t enough. The question is, no matter what the background check says, can you stop them from getting a gun when they’re minors, when they have a criminal record, or when they have psychiatric problems. This permit will allow authorities to screen applicants for dangerous behavior.”

What constitutes “dangerous behavior” that could allow “authorities” to deny you a firearm? On the list are “arrests for violence, like assault and domestic violence incidents, and arrests for reckless behavior like driving while intoxicated.”

guns29

Bloomberg thinks the “authorities” should be able to screen people for mental health problems before selling them guns in order to keep them out of the hands of “dangerous” people. Who will be the judge of who is dangerous or mentally incompetent? Obviously the “authorities.” But who are the “authorities”? The federal government? Local police? Unelected bureaucrats in some alphabet agency? The Supreme Court? A county judge with no medical training? A state-appointed councilor, British-style? Psychiatrists?

Will the “authorities” be the same gaggle of psychiatrists who have come together to declare President Donald Trump insane? Will it be the same psychiatrists who declare you mentally ill if you believe that Jesus Christ rose from the tomb? Will it be the same psychiatrists who declare perfectly stable military veterans “mentally defective” as a pretext to take their firearms? Will “conspiracy theorists,” “Nazis,” “Holocaust deniers,” “climate change deniers,” and “homophobes,” like I’m routinely called, be denied firearms because their views are deemed abnormal or delusional by the “authorities”? You can be sure they will with the extremist Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in the process of indoctrinating the “authorities” everywhere in the Union.

My rebuttal to Bloomberg’s threat to force Americans to be screened before they can enjoy their God-given rights is simple. I was under the impression that in America the People were the ultimate authority. I was under the impression that the People ratified the Constitution as the supreme law of the land to which all other laws, state or federal, must submit. And I was also under the impression that our supreme law states in no uncertain terms that “the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.” SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Period. Unless the American People have changed the 2nd Amendment in the Bill of Rights without my knowing it, it is still the supreme law of the land and any law short of a full-blown amendment ratified by the People in their individual states is inherently, automatically, and emphatically unconstitutional and void, the whims of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the president be damned.

If you thought Bloomberg was finished with his suggestions for shredding the 2nd Amendment, think again. He continued his baseless diatribe with these additional threats against our Liberty:

As president, I will attack gun violence from every angle. I will work with Congress to reinstate the ban on assault weapons and high capacity magazines, to ban 3D printing of guns, and to require firearms to be safely secured. I’ll work to give the Consumer Products Safety Commission the authority to adopt minimum gun safety standards. And I’ll declare gun violence to be a national public health emergency which will increase the funding available for research. I’ll also increase funding for the ATF to conduct enforcement and for community based violence intervention programs. I’ll ban guns at all schools and colleges. I’ll work with business leaders to encourage responsible sales practices and pressure the gun industry to change . . . this is part of my life’s work and I’m just telling you I will get this done whether I get elected or not.”

Threats, threats, and more threats. Here you have a plain example of a would-be king telling the peasants that when he’s in charge their Liberty will be abolished. And if you don’t like living under feudalism, it doesn’t matter because the “authorities” will enforce the king’s whims whether you like it or not. Bloomberg might as well rewrite his campaign slogan to read: “Vote for me and get rid of your pesky Freedom.”

guns21

As noted, Bloomberg thinks his audience is dumber than a bag of rocks (and they probably are). Anyone who wants to ban so-called assault weapons has to be at least partially out of their mind. As cited earlier, a mere 297 people were killed with rifles of all types in 2018. This very low number includes all victims of “assault weapons” as well as other types of rifles. It’s a pitifully low number, yet it’s what we hear about the most in the controlled media. The real reason we are inundated with anti-assault weapon propaganda is because “assault weapons” make the American People a formidable enemy to tyrants. Tyrants like Michael Bloomberg know that in order to fully dominate and micromanage your life you must first be stripped of your means of self-defense – and the best means of self-defense at the current time is a so-called “assault weapon.”

I want to touch upon two more points briefly before wrapping up. Bloomberg made the claim that the gun industry has “blanket immunity” regarding “gun violence” and that no other industry has such an immunity. But is this actually true?

First off, I would ask why an entire industry should be blamed for how individuals improperly use their products. Should Toyota be blamed if I decide to drive a Toyota into a crowd of people? Should Estwing be blamed if I use one of their hammers to crack someone’s skull open? Should Nike be blamed if I kicked someone while wearing a pair of their shoes? Of course not! The very idea is absurd and anti-American. Yet, that’s the very thing Bloomberg is proposing with the gun industry which, please recall, he threatened to use his post as president to “pressure” into submission – as if we live in the Soviet Union and business was forced to bow to government!

Second, it’s not true that the gun industry has immunity – people blame them for everything and there are constantly lawsuits aimed at gun manufactures. In 2015, when Hillary Clinton made the same claim about immunity, she was fact-checked by numerous liberal sources such as NPR. I cite the following from The Blaze:

PolitiFact deemed Clinton’s two assertions about the law false: the law does not shield the gun industry from “any kind of liability,” and the gun industry is also not the “only” industry to get such liability protection. . . .

PolitiFact stated, “The gun industry is susceptible to some lawsuits, and there are federal laws restricting liability for a number of other types of businesses.””

Bloomberg’s claim about immunity, which is identical with Clinton’s, is as equally false in 2019 as it was in 2015.

Bloomberg1

Third, apparently Bloomberg doesn’t know much about the vaccine industry and the fact that the law gives them immunity and that manufacturers cannot be sued by the thousands of families which suffer from vaccine-related injuries and deaths. The law states: “No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine.” Again, as with almost everything he says, Michael Bloomberg is either deliberately lying or is a tremendous dolt.

I tend to believe the first option – that Michael Bloomberg is a malicious liar. He continuously sacrifices facts to appeal to emotion. He uses words like “national emergency” to rile people up and spur them to blind “action” – even when that “action” is not in their best interest. How can “gun violence” be considered a “national emergency” when less than 1/8 the number of people die from guns as die from alcohol or when 1/7 the number of people die from guns than opioids or when one in sixty-eight American children have autism and Yale and Harvard confirm the links between vaccines and autism? There are much more pressing issues than guns and “gun violence,” ladies and gentlemen. But Blooomberg is a demagogue who wants control over your life and he’ll tell you any lie and distort any fact to make it happen. Remember, destroying the 2nd Amendment and erasing your right to self-defense is his “life’s work.”

Finally, Bloomberg ended his tirade with a revealing statement. He said that to stop gun violence “the number 1 priority is . . . to make sure Donald Trump is not reelected.” He also called President Trump’s administration “four years of cruelty and incompetence.” Interesting, is it not, that the Communist Party USA also said their #1 priority right now is to ensure that Donald Trump is not reelected? Earlier this year, Communist Party USA chairman John Bachtell announced:

The aim is to oust Trump and the Republican Senate majority, defend the Democratic House majority, and break the GOP domination of governorships and state legislatures, which includes supporting candidates from their ranks, including communists.”

Bloomberg and Bachtell must be getting their talking points and inspiration from the same source!

Let’s make no bones about it, Michael Bloomberg is a tyrant. He’s a traitor to American Freedom. And he’s a blatant liar. In a nation of 340 million, 10,000 gun deaths is not an epidemic, though of course it is tragic. But even if it was an epidemic, no government on earth has the authority to destroy your right to self-defense. This is especially true in the United States where our Constitution strictly forbids government from infringing on our right to keep and bear arms. We the People are the authority in this matter – not Bloomberg and whatever so-called “authorities” he has in mind to screen us and decide whether we can enjoy our rights.

guns18

Folks, if you haven’t realized it yet, it’s time to wake up to the fact that our God-given rights are under assault from every side. We’re in an awful situation brought about by a cabal of Satanic communists and their fellow travelers who want to set themselves up as our lords and masters. Our Republic teeters on the brink of total ruin. The Constitution is being used as fire starter in Washington. And our right to defend our Faith, Families, and Freedom is one major election away from annihilation. It is time, like never before, to educate yourself and your families, determine to vote on principle regardless of party, and to humble yourself before God and rely upon Him to bring us through this crisis. God help us weather the storm that is only just starting to blow!

Zack Strong,

December 6, 2019