This January, I launched a subscription-based newsletter called Red Alert. Red Alert is an anti-communist, anti-corruption, anti-conspiracy report issued once weekly. It discusses both the current and historical intrigues and machinations of the global communist conspiracy and its myriad of front groups. This article is written to inform you about Red Alert and encourage you to subscribe and join the growing Red Alert family at https://redalertnewsletter.com/.
What do you get when you subscribe to Red Alert? Is it worth $35 a year? Only you can decide the latter question, but let me explain the first. Each newsletter contains six elements:
1) A primary, long-form article that dives deeply into a specific topic. That topic may shine the spotlight on an historical event related to the origin, rise, and legacy of communism, such as the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution, or may cover current events that tie into the machinations of global communism, such as the Great Reset or the communist coup that toppled President Donald Trump. So far, I’ve covered only current events, though I plan to start introducing historical flashbacks soon. The four published issues of Red Alert have been titled: “What is Communism?” “Communist Coup,” “Weaponized Racism,” and “America Will Never be a Socialist Country – or Will She?”
2) An update on the advance of cultural Marxism. In particular, I deal with the feminist and LGBT assault on families, the home, and traditional moral values. In Red Alert No. 1, for instance, I talked about feminist Jessa Crispin who laments that today’s feminists are not radical enough for her anti-family agenda. She raged that the Coronahoax lockdowns have brought women back into the home instead of at the office or workplace where they belong. She called for the destruction of the institution of marriage, the overthrow of the “patriarchy,” and so on.
3) A section on recent updates from Putin’s Russia. For instance, in Red Alert No. 2, I covered the Russian roll-out of the terrible new ICBM, the RS-28 Sarmat, or Satan 2. I noted the Russians’ boast that the Satan 2 could supposedly destroy an area the size of Texas or France.
4) A section on Chinese schemes and international moves. For example, in Red Alert No. 3, I discussed China’s irrational rage at Taiwan’s introduction of a new passport that made it very clear Taiwan is a separate nation. The Reds called this impudence “seccessionism.” Additionally, in response to a planned diplomatic trip to Taiwan by former U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Kelly Craft, Beijing threatened both Taiwan and the United States with a war of “annihilation.” Yes, literally.
5) A recommendation of a book or other information source. I usually share an excerpt from the books I recommend to give you the flavor of the content. As one example, in Red Alert No. 2, I recommended Unrestricted Warfare by the Chinese military colonels Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui. This book outlines the unconventional tactics, from terrorism to cyber warfare to information warfare, that China uses to attack its enemies – primarily the United States.
6) A sourced quote from a communist, ex-communist, or ideological comrade, usually relevant to the topic of the main article in each issue. To wit, in Red Alert No. 3, I quoted Marxist professor Kamau Kambon who said in a public forum: “We have to exterminate white people.”
Altogether, through four issues, I’ve presented over 28,000 words worth of information – an average of 7,000 words per issue! These are not pithy, haphazardly-thrown-together articles. They’re detailed, in-depth pieces that try to really show you how the topic fits into the overall Satanic scheme against our Faith, Families, and Freedom.
And that’s what faces humanity – a Satanic conspiracy. The time for mincing words is past. We must either acknowledge that we’re under full-scale assault by a demonic adversary hell-bent on destroying everything good in life, or we will lose. Red Alert seeks to educate and intellectually arm you for this struggle. While providing a wealth of details, quotes, and sources, the most important aspect of my analysis is that I really show you the broad principles and big-picture perspective that are necessary to comprehend in order to make sense of the individual moving parts.
A craftsman might be an expert in woodworking, but that doesn’t mean he knows how to build a house; it doesn’t mean he has the full blueprint. By analogy, you can find people who understand specific aspects of conspiracy better than I do or who have more expertise about a certain thing, such as James Perloff on the Council on Foreign Relations or G. Edward Griffin on the Federal Reserve cartel. But, in my self-confident opinion, there aren’t many people who understand the big picture as well as I do; who see how these disparate parts connect together into one whole; who truly understand the nature of this is spiritual warfare.
To me, comprehending the big picture is the key. If you’re an expert on the Rothschild dynasty, but don’t have a clue how the Rothschild fortune has been used to mold world events or to which end it is mobilized, your knowledge amounts to little more than a set of fun factoids. But if you know that the Rothschilds are Sabbatean Kabbalists who have united their fortune with the wealth of other occult-minded families and entities, such as the Order of Illuminati or the Warburgs, and use it to lead humanity headlong into a one-world state crowned by a one-world Luciferian religion, then all those “factoids” have real value.
The key to it all, in my opinion, is knowing that Satan is the head of the conspiracy against mankind. His top echelon of earthly high priests worship him. He personally gives them instructions and they follow his blueprint for the conquest of the globe. The ideas and institutions of communism have proven to be their chief weapon in this fight. This becomes easier to comprehend when you understand that communism is actually the dogma formulated by Adam Weishaupt and pushed forward by the Order of Illuminati. As I’ve written in this newsletter:
“The Communist League, under that name, came into existence in 1847 less than a year prior to the publication of The Communist Manifesto. But the organization, the “secret society,” existed long before. The previous name it went by was the League of the Just, sometimes rendered League of Just Men. If you trace the pedigree of this secret society, you go back to the League of Outlaws, among others, and eventually arrive at the Order of Illuminati. Yes, the Communist League is a direct descendant of the Illuminati!
“When you realize that communism is Illuminism – the identical ideology of the Bavarian Illuminati – it unlocks your comprehension of the global conspiracy network. From this movement, founded in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt and expanded to include international bankers, certain sects of Freemasons, and radical Jews in 1782, has sprung nearly all the organizations that currently assist one another in suppressing Freedom around the globe: The communists; Fabian Socialists; Bilderburgers; Committee of 300; Council on Foreign Relations; Club of Rome; United Nations; BRICS; etc.”
And again, I’ve explained:
“Karl Marx was hired to write The Communist Manifesto by a shadowy group known as the League of the Just. The League of the Just was an Illuminati front group; or, perhaps you could say, an offshoot from the Illuminati. The League changed its name to the Communist League and published Marx’s Manifesto. The group went through various name changes until Lenin came to head the group and used it, with Western money, to overthrow Russia and create the Soviet Union. As this group was evolving and growing in Eastern Europe, Marx launched another movement that remained largely in the West – the Socialist International. Out of the Socialist International sprang Fabian Socialism, which is the particular brand of socialism that has wrapped its tentacles around the United States.
“When you look at mainstream socialism, then, you find that it is the brainchild of Karl Marx and the Illuminati offshoot the League of the Just. Thus, both communism and socialism come from the same source. Both philosophies preach the same principles: World government; domination by the state; abolition or state control of private property; the creation of a welfare state; etc. That socialism works by less invasive means to come to power is of no consequence. Both socialism and communism have the same impact on Liberty.”
It is these types of powerful links and connections I draw in Red Alert. One may study and write about communism his entire life (and many have) and not realize that the entire scheme was concocted decades before Marx by the Illuminati. Subscribers to my newsletter get this sort of information right from the start. Having this umbrella of information to work under is invaluable and helps put the more minute details into proper perspective.
In addition to the weekly newsletter, I upload a video report each week as part of the subscription package. In this Sit-Rep, or situation report, I talk about sometimes random and sometimes specific things. These videos are less focused and more extemporaneous. In the future, I’d like to develop my format and setting to make it into a more professional production. I’ve heard from more than one subscriber that they love this feature as much, if not more, than the actual newsletter.
Finally, on the last week of every month, I plan to host a live online event. I haven’t hammered out the specifics yet, such as which platform I’ll use or how precisely I’ll conduct them, but I envision these events as a way to connect more with my audience. Whether it’s a live chat, a Zoom conference, or a teleconference call, I want to develop stronger relationships and connections with like-minded patriots, answer questions if any arise, and discuss these topics more deeply.
Now that you know what you get when you subscribe to Red Alert, you can decide whether it is worth $35/year to you. To me, information is power. I thirst for knowledge. I always want to dig beneath the surface and understand why things happen. I want to understand my enemy so I know how to defeat him and safeguard my family. People who fall into the same category will likely find Red Alert a useful resource.
I close by sharing a paragraph from Red Alert No. 2 which sets the stakes of the vicious struggle we’re in. After reading it, decide whether subscribing to Red Alert would help you in the fight:
“America has been sliding into the abyss for decades, but now, because a large number of Americans were beginning to wake up, the enemy has been forced into the open. The global cabal has brazenly stolen the presidency and the Senate. They’ve locked down the nation and shut down our economy. And they openly say they’ll remake the Supreme Court, add new Democratic states to the Union, take our firearms, promote godless cultural programs, institute anti-white schemes like reparations, herd us into cities to be easily controlled, crush our sovereignty by tethering us to international communist bodies like the U.N. and treaties like the Paris Climate Accords, crack down as never before on free speech and silence America-firsters, forcibly vaccinate people with a dangerous bio-weapon and arrest anyone who refuses to be a human guinea pig, foist a Chinese-style social credit system upon us, and so much more. They will move toward their goal of world order rapidly now. We must unite against this hostile takeover – this communist coup!”
January 26, 2021